Dirty talking...

I must admit I've never been a dirty talker in the sack...but recently I've seen providers who have the art prefected. Wow. Nothing like "pillow talk" when it is (apparently) authentic...

For the ladies, do you like it when the man talks dirty? What do you like to hear when the fun begins? What kind of dirty talk do you use to encourage your partner?

Always happy to go to school with the ladies of Ecce...
H
This is a great subject, as I have had several recent encounters where some of the dirty talk coming FROM the hobbyist has actually made me pretty pissed off. You can call me a slut, or a dirty little whore once or twice, if that is what gets your rocks of.....but after calling me names 2 or 3 times, I really and truly want to box!!

Name-calling to the side, Yes, I love to be talked to dirty. I like for you to tell me how you are going to pound my pussy with your rock hard cock!! I like to tell you EXACTLY how you feel inside of me and where I want you to finish....etc.

Wow, it is early in the morning (my daily PEAK time)....I better get off this topic. I mean, go to another forum! lol
Thanks Paige... I never even thought of name-calling - that goes against my grain... I guess it could be a turn on...but wouldn't want to go there with someone I didn't know much better...

School is in session!

H
you can call me a dirty little girl all you want lol
  • Bliss
  • 05-24-2010, 09:30 AM
I love dirty talk. I love doing the talking and I love hearing it. I'm not real fond of the name calling, but talking about what we are doing, going to do, how it feels.......I love that!

BUT....for some reason when a guy asks me to talk dirty, i freeze! I don't know why but as soon as I'm asked to do it, it feels weird and my mind goes blank.
I love to hear it, And i love name calling...I refer to mysekf as a whore all the time, or little cum slut...grab my hair a call me a bitch...I talk dirty a little, but I usually don't realize I'm doing it....when I TRY to do it, I'm like Bliss, I freeze up.
holy smoke, bat girl!

H
I'm with Paige, it's far more arousing to me to be given directions, encouragment, etc. in graphic terms to to refer to someone in what are basically degrading terms. Now, whatever floats your boat, and if my partner takes no offense at such terms-fine by me.

Vive la difference! (Yes, 'Tish, that's French!)
I enjoy facials and name calling...and to be manhandled...maybe I enjoy being degraded? But don't pee on me!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love love love dirty talk.......giving & recieving!!
Especially when a guy grabs my hair,calls me a dirty lil slut,and pounds me hard!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love love love dirty talk.......giving & recieving!!
Especially when a guy grabs my hair,calls me a dirty lil slut,and pounds me hard!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just knew you my kind of girl!
yes you cute lil slut friend of mine..I will be that way to play dirty with you hopefully soon!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Two ladies after my own heart!
yes you cute lil slut friend of mine..I will be that way to play dirty with you hopefully soon!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Can I watch....please
yes you cute lil slut friend of mine..I will be that way to play dirty with you hopefully soon!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Really, really?

H