How Much Would You Pay To Hit It? (Part 5)

So if Evangeline Lilly offered you a session, would you be interested? What do you think her best BCD skill would be?

Having seen only a pic of Ansley, this may be a little off...but she reminds me a lot of her.

But I still don't know who Evangeline Lily is...just like the other Parts.
She is actually closer to Columbus Nicole, when Nikki wore her hair long instead of short.

I have pleaded with her to grow it back and go for the "Lost Kate" look, but she just laughs at me and my silly fantasy.
I would say she is good in sucking/licking cock and balls. I am a tit-man so it's kind of too bad that she is flat. I still would pay and would not kick her out of bed.
So if Evangeline Lilly offered you a session, would you be interested? What do you think her best BCD skill would be? Originally Posted by ANONONE

Oh hell yeah I would be interested. Not only would I pay any rate, would pay whatever it cost to get me where she was. I can just picture her staring down at me with those eyes riding cowgirl.................. excuse me I need to take a cold shower!!!!
To be honest, she looks like almost every other young GFE type provider who's rates are between 300-500, so that's all I'd pay.
Having seen only a pic of Ansley, this may be a little off...but she reminds me a lot of her.

But I still don't know who Evangeline Lily is...just like the other Parts. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks Charles, you are very generous. Add a few fine lines around her eyes and there might be a tiny resemblance. She looks like a woman that isn't scared of a few laughs. To me that is a good thing. By the way I'm with you, I have no idea who she is.
To be honest, she looks like almost every other young GFE type provider who's rates are between 300-500, so that's all I'd pay. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I disagree. Better photography for this gal. Same with the haircut, makeup, wardrobe, etc. Looking at them both at 7:30 a.m. -- probably about the same. But the photos are better than your average $3-500 girl.