so how many guys fall for the cash app deposit scam?

so guys who has fallen for it i see a lot trying this scam lately. i get it bruises your pride to admit it but chime in guys! i have fronted money b4 with the promise of service at a later date. never follow through. there were several eccie gals that were notorious for this could have saved face with one had i done my due dilligence prior.
so guys who has fallen for it i see a lot trying this scam lately. i get it bruises your pride to admit it but chime in guys! i have fronted money b4 with the promise of service at a later date. never follow through. there were several eccie gals that were notorious for this could have saved face with one had i done my due dilligence prior. Originally Posted by satan666
Not cash app but I fronted a few girls money for continued good service after we had spent some ‘quality time’ together, a couple ditched me while they were ahead. I figured it’s the cost of doing business sometimes.
Harley Jane got me not long ago. I fronted her some funds on Cash App for some private photos and videos and then crickets. Lol.
This trend of deposits, selfies (I sent a provider one of Ryan Reynolds once... lol) is supposed to be a reaction to "no shows" if not a scam. but I agree with Juanpancho, if you're regular, its a price of doing business. Tough to settle down with providers into something longer term lately, its all about the hustle (args in other threads notwithstanding).

I've fronted money as well and gotten burned... happens. I just don't go back and spread the word.
As a provider I’ve never scammed r ditched anyone and I rarely have my babes send me donations but if I’m traveling a long distance like 3 hrs or more most babes will cash app me half. Then I have regulars cash app me right before they are at my house. Im all about keeping my word and I love it when my babes trust me. Sorry some of you guys had bad experience. That’s the females lost on having a regular. Once you burn bridges that’s just it. You live and you learn by experience. Good luck babes
As a provider I’ve never scammed r ditched anyone and I rarely have my babes send me donations but if I’m traveling a long distance like 3 hrs or more most babes will cash app me half. Then I have regulars cash app me right before they are at my house. Im all about keeping my word and I love it when my babes trust me. Sorry some of you guys had bad experience. That’s the females lost on having a regular. Once you burn bridges that’s just it. You live and you learn by experience. Good luck babes Originally Posted by mbhoney
+1 I don't even understand the mentality behind this Behavior
I have been a victim to this more times than i care to admit. I finally was able to find this site so i can lash out at the providers by limiting the amount of "marks" they can target. I have recently posted 2 ladies that took me to the cleaners so i sympathize with the rest of you.

I am having a hard time fathoming how the little they steal for the scam anywhere out weighs the money they would have gotten for the call?
I do not even have an electronic pay app on my hobby phone, so I am not even temped by the poor decisions made from the waist down.
Count me in as one of the walking wounded. Mine was from a girl I had seen several times. I fronted her some money before Christmas. She wanted a little more for her kids. She did have them, so she wasn't making them up. If she would have kept seeing me, I would have just gave her most of it, because it was Christmas and her birthday was a week later. Instead she just went dark. She could have seen me a lot longer and made consistent cash.
I have been getting sugar babies doing this a lot on SA. They say they need your cash because they have been scammed before. Like they would at most be out gas money. One needed it for life saving drugs for her cat. I said if she could text me the vet bill in 5 min, I would help. Just crickets like I figured. Then they would be happy to see me but they need a $50 for gas. I tell them I will drive to them. Not a peep. Also the ones in need of rent money. They need to pay or they might get locked out if they leave. I told one I would go to her place. Silence.
Not sure if this works on SA, but on other platforms like RR and AL reporting them with a screenshot usually gets them kicked off and they have to fake new accounts. Most of them that ask for $50 or less upfront are the scam rings and that's all they do is setup scam accounts. The ones that say they need it because of safety or bad experience are definitely them. I get bored and waste their time.

Count me in as one of the walking wounded. Mine was from a girl I had seen several times. I fronted her some money before Christmas. She wanted a little more for her kids. She did have them, so she wasn't making them up. If she would have kept seeing me, I would have just gave her most of it, because it was Christmas and her birthday was a week later. Instead she just went dark. She could have seen me a lot longer and made consistent cash.
I have been getting sugar babies doing this a lot on SA. They say they need your cash because they have been scammed before. Like they would at most be out gas money. One needed it for life saving drugs for her cat. I said if she could text me the vet bill in 5 min, I would help. Just crickets like I figured. Then they would be happy to see me but they need a $50 for gas. I tell them I will drive to them. Not a peep. Also the ones in need of rent money. They need to pay or they might get locked out if they leave. I told one I would go to her place. Silence. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Not gonna say I haven’t gotten money fronted a time or two..but, I’ve always paid it back. And, yes, one time was for my beloved dog lol. Not kidding. But I had him take me to the animal er himself and paid him back, so I’m a woman of my word.

But I’m w my fellow providers on this one. No sense in scamming/stealing or not paying back the gentlemen. Just messy and not a good look for future endeavors. Either pay it back in cash or services. But pay it back!
I did...once. Never again. If they ask fir an advance, it's over.
I can’t believe that stuff actually happens! How do these women think they’re going to get away with it I mean they won’t be able to come back. I guess they could start a new account but still that seems like a really mean thing to do. I got stiffed a couple times but it was by accident LOL men leave envelopes in various places sometimes I cannot find them other times they leave and just we don’t even mention it we both forgotten. Anyway be careful and do your homeworkThat’s really all I can say or maybe don’t do that forwarding money stuff

QUOTE=TailHooked;1062271698]Count me in as one of the walking wounded. Mine was from a girl I had seen several times. I fronted her some money before Christmas. She wanted a little more for her kids. She did have them, so she wasn't making them up. If she would have kept seeing me, I would have just gave her most of it, because it was Christmas and her birthday was a week later. Instead she just went dark. She could have seen me a lot longer and made consistent cash.
I have been getting sugar babies doing this a lot on SA. They say they need your cash because they have been scammed before. Like they would at most be out gas money. One needed it for life saving drugs for her cat. I said if she could text me the vet bill in 5 min, I would help. Just crickets like I figured. Then they would be happy to see me but they need a $50 for gas. I tell them I will drive to them. Not a peep. Also the ones in need of rent money. They need to pay or they might get locked out if they leave. I told one I would go to her place. Silence.[/QUOTE]
Tailhooked, You seem like a really nice genuine guy. I’m really sorry that happened to a nice guy. You were so generous with her and yes she was stupid to run away. I don’t think I’ve seen you before but I like nice guys so

I can’t believe that stuff actually happens! How do these women think they’re going to get away with it I mean they won’t be able to come back. I guess they could start a new account but still that seems like a really mean thing to do. I got stiffed a couple times but it was by accident LOL men leave envelopes in various places sometimes I cannot find them other times they leave and just we don’t even mention it we both forgotten. Anyway be careful and do your homeworkThat’s really all I can say or maybe don’t do that forwarding money stuff

QUOTE=TailHooked;1062271698]Count me in as one of the walking wounded. Mine was from a girl I had seen several times. I fronted her some money before Christmas. She wanted a little more for her kids. She did have them, so she wasn't making them up. If she would have kept seeing me, I would have just gave her most of it, because it was Christmas and her birthday was a week later. Instead she just went dark. She could have seen me a lot longer and made consistent cash.
I have been getting sugar babies doing this a lot on SA. They say they need your cash because they have been scammed before. Like they would at most be out gas money. One needed it for life saving drugs for her cat. I said if she could text me the vet bill in 5 min, I would help. Just crickets like I figured. Then they would be happy to see me but they need a $50 for gas. I tell them I will drive to them. Not a peep. Also the ones in need of rent money. They need to pay or they might get locked out if they leave. I told one I would go to her place. Silence. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
[/QUOTE]
my favorite are the girls who call you... ask if you want to see them BECAUSE they need X (which is usually $). That is SOOOO motivating, I mean I've told some providers here this:

You know I wasn't really in the mood until YOU texted needing something, wow that really gets me wound up! YES, this girl who doesn't even act like I'm anything than a withdrawal slip... she REALLY turns me on with her need for rent money...I find my ability to make your payment such a turn on (kinky roleplay notwithstanding, I mean that offer would at least make it fun right?)

sarcasm noted..

Try to ask me how my night is and at least pretend I'm a person... before you try to get my card. LOL

The worst is, Oh yeah, I need that upfront too... LMAO.

You can usually tell how close to deadline it is, because providers who don't return messages or keep appts suddenly become VERY concerned about when you might come give them something. If only they had that attitude when your time was the issue

A lot of providers now aren't trying to develop a relationship, its all about the hustle, and as guys here point out, the emphasis on NEED NOW GIMME, sometimes undermines a long term friend who wants to help with needs, but wants to feel appreciated doing so. I just laugh and move on.

but hey, maybe I'm just different

Here's a variation on an old saying found on old glass bottles.... Ask for Deposit, No return

Be safe everyone!