Is France headed towards a civil war?

And what would cause us to be next?
And what would cause us to be next? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You really have to ask that??
https://www.bitchute.com/video/taLeFyGsuGg/
Originally Posted by bambino
Speaking of france. how can anyone tell if they have a civil war? They gonna have slap fights by the eiffel tower?
french women gonna flash their body hair? Toss croissants at everybody?
Speaking of france. how can anyone tell if they have a civil war? They gonna have slap fights by the eiffel tower?
french women gonna flash their body hair? Toss croissants at everybody? Originally Posted by winn dixie
They’ll kneel opposite Meca.
You really have to ask that?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I was thinking the same thing. The video is 11 minutes long. Too long for some attention spans here.

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1085
I learned to read at an early age, and unlike Winn(?), have never cotton'd on to watching lengthy videos from either side. My point is, that civil divide/war is likely not good for either "side", likely incurs significant collateral damage, and is fueled by extremist/uncompromising views on both sides. It is also likely won by the "side" that controlls the greatest armaments and resources.

I think we all know what the "cause" would be in the UNITED States and both "sides" need to calm down, de-escalate, re-evaluate and reach reasonable compromise for the sake of US.
Is France headed towards a civil war? Originally Posted by bambino
I kinda hope so. They've been having protests every weekend or so for a long while. Suddenly the military steps up on the side of the protestors? That's fucking interesting.

I'm not even waiting on Macron to get ousted, the thing I'm waiting on is intervention from Germany or the EU as a whole on orders from Brussels.

If that happens I'm curious to see if the UK gets involved on France's behalf.

Either way, exciting times.
I kinda hope so. They've been having protests every weekend or so for a long while. Suddenly the military steps up on the side of the protestors? That's fucking interesting.

I'm not even waiting on Macron to get ousted, the thing I'm waiting on is intervention from Germany or the EU as a whole on orders from Brussels.

If that happens I'm curious to see if the UK gets involved on France's behalf.

Either way, exciting times. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
People are protesting around the world. Putin kicked the Central Bank out of Russia. Interesting times indeed.
I learned to read at an early age, and unlike Winn(?), have never cotton'd on to watching lengthy videos from either side. My point is, that civil divide/war is likely not good for either "side", likely incurs significant collateral damage, and is fueled by extremist/uncompromising views on both sides. It is also likely won by the "side" that controlls the greatest armaments and resources.

I think we all know what the "cause" would be in the UNITED States and both "sides" need to calm down, de-escalate, re-evaluate and reach reasonable compromise for the sake of US. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Yes, the left always calls for compromise when their losing the argument. As we see though, when they think they have the votes...no compromise.

As for Europe, I have said for many years that the Europeans are very good at digging long trenches and filling them with bodies. How many Algerians "disappeared" from planes flying them to France for interrogation and imprisonment during the Algerian Uprising?
Yes, the left always calls for compromise when their losing the argument. As we see though, when they think they have the votes...no compromise. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That's usually the case. They have no confidence in their own power in a straight fight, so they rely on cowardly tactics like emotional appeals, conniving, conspiring, backstabbing, etc. unless they have the mob or the state on their side, then they brandish them like a cudgel while maintaining some sort of false sanctimony.
People are protesting around the world. Putin kicked the Central Bank out of Russia. Interesting times indeed. Originally Posted by bambino
I understand that russia de-dollarized as a result of that move.
The civil war is between civilians and the idiot government. The more the shit government fucks all of us over regardless of which side of the idiot circus we stand politically, the more they stoke that flame. And they're fucking everyone over.

They want you to think your enemy is your next door neighbor, so you go out and punch him the face, which doesn't threaten the retard government.
short answer yes
Someone might be polishing the blade on the Guillotine at this very moment.