How creepy is this?

Just when you thought the Biden’s couldn’t get any creepier......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ollhouse-photo

Who let the photo out?
I'd be more concerned about the Bidens not wearing masks around 90+ year old people when both Bidens insist on wearing masks outdoors. It was old Joe who told us to keep wearing the masks.
I'd be more concerned about the Bidens not wearing masks around 90+ year old people when both Bidens insist on wearing masks outdoors. It was old Joe who told us to keep wearing the masks. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Great point!!!! Makes the picture even worse!!!!!. Didn’t Cuomo say to non vaxxers, go home and kiss your grandma and kill your grandma. That fucker killed thousands of grandma’s
Just when you thought the Biden’s couldn’t get any creepier......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ollhouse-photo

Who let the photo out? Originally Posted by bambino
you know as they age the some old peoples bodies do shrink. maybe thats the case or its bad photoshop.
you know as they age the some old peoples bodies do shrink. maybe thats the case or its bad photoshop. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can confirm. Had several church parishioners who had been in that church their whole lives - in their 20's they were 5'4" knockouts. Truly gorgeous women in their time. 70 years later, they shriveled down to sweet little Yoda-esque 4'8" old ladies.
God punishes men in different ways for looking at dirty magazines.
this is what we got
Carter would be better now.
Rage whining. All day every day.

I hear there are condos available in Caracas, bambino.

Don’t get your feelings hurt, sweetheart, but you’ve been crying like a colicky infant ever since you got back from your last visit to the rest home.

Are you vaccinated?
Rage whining. All day every day.

I hear there are condos available in Caracas, bambino.

Don’t get your feelings hurt, sweetheart, but you’ve been crying like a colicky infant ever since you got back from your last visit to the rest home.

Are you vaccinated? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Topic is the carter photo. Try to stay on topic sir.
dr. jill looks to be a sturdy girl
I think it is proof positive (there you go Speedy) that the old democrats and their policies are just fading away.
you know as they age the some old peoples bodies do shrink. maybe thats the case or its bad photoshop. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That is about as bad of a PhotoShop as anyone could come up with.

I guess the idea was to show the two worst post WW-2 Presidents together before one of them, (could be either), checks out.
That is about as bad of a PhotoShop as anyone could come up with.

I guess the idea was to show the two worst post WW-2 Presidents together before one of them, (could be either), checks out. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Any list of worst Presidents must include Obama.