Payments

What this the new way so many providers now require a deposit for a visit
Thoughts welcome
Another income stream....
What this the new way SOME UNSCRUPULOUS AND SOME INGENIOUS providers now require a deposit for a visit
Thoughts welcome Originally Posted by dwl318
not all do.
some that do will rip you off.
some that do will provide some great deposit delites.

pay what you can afford and forget the rest.
I'm a big believer in paying well for a good service, but I've been ripped off by several providers in the past, so I will draw a hard line on paying a deposit. This is a cash business.
As a general rule, this is a cash business.
Using any other method of payment requires a sacrifice of anonymity.

There are also unscrupulous people who pretend to be providers and posts ads on sites like STG requesting deposits. While some of them probably are genuine it isn’t worth the risk of finding out. If you assume it’s a scam and you’re wrong, you haven’t lost anything. Whereas if you assume it isn’t a scam and you’re wrong you’ve lost the money you sent plus your real life information is in someone else’s hands.

STG even has a whole page about avoiding scams and one of the things they have listed is ad posters requesting deposits.
The vast majority of non-payment complaints I see posted by ladies here and on OH2 concern handles with little history on the boards. At least some of the ladies who ask for them will waive in certain cases, like for guys who have active board presence or contact them through P411.

OP, I see you list Shreveport as your location. Maybe the ladies who work that market are more likely to request deposits due to that city’s reputation for heavy police activity? Just a guess, and may be way off the mark.