Tantric Services

I have never seen a Tantric Provider and I have read enough about it to have formed an opinion - it’s a mystical, spiritual hustle.

I am interested in other’s opinion of this subject, especially if you have seen a Tantric Provider. Is Full Service ever on the table? Or any services? What was the session like, worth repeating? Did you convert to Hinduism or remain a devoted Catholic seeking HornDog?
I have never seen a Tantric Provider and I have read enough about it to have formed an opinion - it’s a mystical, spiritual hustle.

I am interested in other’s opinion of this subject, especially if you have seen a Tantric Provider. Is Full Service ever on the table? Or any services? What was the session like, worth repeating? Did you convert to Hinduism or remain a devoted Catholic seeking HornDog? Originally Posted by ManSlut
so i've done it a couple times. it's kinda like going to a strip club, they try to suck you in with all sorts of talking but at the end of the day it's about being around an attractive woman.

sometimes you get L1 but not always