Looking forward to tasting the sweet juices of you Austin men!!!!

Since other providers are making threADS, I decided to make one of my own. So drink pineapple juice, makes the cum tastier Ladies, who do you think has sweet tasting cum?? Guys, what do you do to make your cum taste yummy..... I been craving some Austin cum all day
coffee and donuts and occasionally nicotine and gravy...
I hear that fruit juices help with great tasting cum. I like all cum though. Love to feel it pumping in my mouth yummy! I have been caught off guard when it shoots with such force and have choked twice lol. Damn what a way to go lol. Oh well guess nobody cares about a cum threAD lmao.
The floodgates are open !
The floodgates are open ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
You must have that salty, bitter cum.... Just a hunch
Haha I hear that.^^^^^^

But yes I eat pineapples all the time to tasty up my juices. I'm a Professional Squirter,so I'm thinking about the clients when it comes to that.
Jucci, I hear a lot about pineapple. But I think any 100% fruit juice will make cum taste better. I wish I could squirt, I'm a gusher... Gotta find that button lol
Let's get together and experiment! Several loads, several juices - you be the judge
You must have that salty, bitter cum.... Just a hunch Originally Posted by bustyamy
And I'll bet yours taste artificial like Saccharin!
Let's get together and experiment! Several loads, several juices - you be the judge Originally Posted by hicks36

Ok. Today guys drink all the fruit juice you can, then cum feed it to me tomorrow or Monday. I'm down!!!
Ok. Today guys drink all the fruit juice you can, then cum feed it to me tomorrow or Monday. I'm down!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy

So are you a BBFS provider?? cause those are the only kind Hicks36 likes to see. just to let you know he's the leader of some retarded BBFS club AND has openly admitted to being HIV positive on this board. So i would be careful sweetie.
As long as it taste like fruit juice ! Hahahaha !
As long as it taste like fruit juice ! Hahahaha ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

Good one DH
As long as it taste like fruit juice ! Hahahaha ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Are you implying she would still do it even tho he is HIV positive?!
Not implying anything , it's a joke . But I didn't quote hicks36 , or offer up services . Maybe before doing so she should perform a search ?