Electro Play Accessories???

So looking to get some new attachments for a Violet Wand. Anyone know a good place to purchase separate tips? The wand I got was an antique with a bunch but some no longer work. Recently had it used in a session and looking to expand.

Since no ads here PM is fine. Thanks.
I also have the wand and have all the regular attachments that came with it but
I have been looking for a claw type glove. If you find a good site selling one I would be interested to know also .
Mistress Vixxen
http://www.violetwands.com

http://www.drclockwork.com/catalog/V...lectrodes/feed

http://home.earthlink.net/~violetwanda/electro.html

I've purchased my violet wand electrodes and attachments at some of the BDSM events in Dallas and in Chicago.

There is one coming up in Dallas in March.
http://www.southplainsleatherfest.com

Hope this helps.
Violet Wanda is craxy Good with wands.

I like using my TENS better than wands.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes it does. I will be reviewing.

I also have the wand and have all the regular attachments that came with it but
I have been looking for a claw type glove. If you find a good site selling one I would be interested to know also .
Mistress Vixxen Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
That was definitely one of the things I am looking to add. Right now when running current through myself it is just body to body or fingers to body with a little arc.

Also the wand I have is antique so I am not sure about its strength. It is really all I am familiar with. Do the newer units produce an arc when playing with a glass attachment?

Thanks for all the help.
Yes it does. I will be reviewing.

That was definitely one of the things I am looking to add.
Do the newer units produce an arc when playing with a glass attachment?

Thanks for all the help. Originally Posted by gtkp1963

Yes all the attachments I got standard were glass and you can see the arc especially fun if you cut the lights out .
The round flat ones don't do much but the ones with a smaller bulb creat a beautiful ark.
There is one made by KinkLab that is very similar to the violet wand just a little cheaper ,
It has actually became one of my favorite toys.
Yes all the attachments I got standard were glass and you can see the arc especially fun if you cut the lights out .
The round flat ones don't do much but the ones with a smaller bulb creat a beautiful ark.
There is one made by KinkLab that is very similar to the violet wand just a little cheaper ,
It has actually became one of my favorite toys.
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Good to know... Says I may be selling the antique soon and then investing in a newer model with some additional strength.
Oh wow, i was just wondering how to expand my electrode play box I'll review these sites asap....

Thnx a bunch E.W.
found one set I really loved but I had no idea some went 1000.00+ wow... interesting...
Also I wanted to know while we are on the subject, Besides the trade shows are there any seminars on some of the more complicated bdsm disciplines or such as advanced medical play, and electrode play?

In Dallas of course, I saw the one coming in march however, I would like to see some type of year round thing to keep everyone informed.
Or is that when someone tells me I should have a Mentor at that point?

Has anyone ever considered throwing a munch or seminars maybe mini workshops or something?

I have Kinda but only in medical play I could use guidance in other areas...
+1 on dr.clockwork...
i met him at the south plains leather fest some years ago...
he has a vendor booth there and at the beyond vanilla event...
he will take the time to demonstrate and explain...
you can call and talk to him or an assistant all year if needed...
new accessories can be added to your collection...
used or worn parts can be replaced...
i use my violet wand almost every day...
I enjoy electro play with sounds, cbt, anyone have any! pm me
Only have done this once but it was incredible. I was so fucking horny after the stimulation could not wait or get enough of my ATF.
Only have done this once but it was incredible. I was so fucking horny after the stimulation could not wait or get enough of my ATF. Originally Posted by Shackle
Perhaps you should consider going back for seconds.
Paradise Electro has been my source for electroplay items. I've been to the shop in Las Vegas. The urethral probe and cockhead stimulators work best for me. The PES box is also best to use with the PES items. A very different type of orgasm ensues. Especiially stimulating when you can turn the box and your orgasms over to a trusted and experienced lover/partner.