I Am Depressed!

After may good years together, I finally broke my handcuffs.

They last long enough to finish with the session. Then when I was removing them off of my partner they just fell apart. I did not realize how many bits and pieces were in a pair of handcuffs until it crumbled to the floor.

Now I need to get a new pair. Maybe I will buy a pair in purple and a pair in red.
After may good years together, I finally broke my handcuffs.

They last long enough to finish with the session. Then when I was removing them off of my partner they just fell apart. I did not realize how many bits and pieces were in a pair of handcuffs until it crumbled to the floor.

Now I need to get a new pair. Maybe I will buy a pair in purple and a pair in red. Originally Posted by mikkifine
come see us in Dallas, I'll buy you a good pair!
If you would like to turn this topic into asking what type of handcuffs might be fun to purchase, I would adore hearing the answers!!!

Handcuffs. The regular ones that I have now, I rarely use. It always seems as if rope holds better.

I like the idea of leather cuffs, better!
Leather cuffs...ALWAYS♥
I prefer shackles or leather cuff they have much more substance and much easier to change positions.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-21-2013, 08:10 PM
The velcro set from Liberator is very good quality. Wide enough and not easy at all to slip out of. Trust me, I wiggled and squirmed A FUCKING LOT.

Come to think about it, I like a LOT of the cuffs from Liberator.
Cuffs are Awesome .
I use silk sashes...I love the erotic feeel of silk!
If you would like to turn this topic into asking what type of handcuffs might be fun to purchase, I would adore hearing the answers!!!

Handcuffs. The regular ones that I have now, I rarely use. It always seems as if rope holds better.

I like the idea of leather cuffs, better! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thanks Elisabeth! Leather ones sound like a great idea.
The velcro set from Liberator is very good quality. Wide enough and not easy at all to slip out of. Trust me, I wiggled and squirmed A FUCKING LOT.

Come to think about it, I like a LOT of the cuffs from Liberator. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Is there a major difference with the Liberator cuffs? Are they more sturdy? A bit larger?

What makes them better overall?

Would like to know!

I will have to try the liberator cuffs but I still am very fond of the heft , weight and strength of leather cuff which can be easily attached to anything. Corners of the bed, spreader bars, crosses or each other.
When I'm restrained, at the end of session, I do not want to see marks... also want lady to be able to release me quickly if needed. Handcuffs scare me....