***Ladies and gents what are your favorite outfits?***

I took these yesterday. This happens to be one of my faves. I enjoy dressing up for fun. So ladies what outfits you love and don't mind sharing pics? Gents chime in too what are your faves on ladies? Have fun.

I cant post pics from my phone lol but I loooove lingerie.... corset and panties
I was about to say black thigh highs, heels, sexy lingerie, and fire engine red toes, but Sovanna you just did it for me and made me double take on my iPhone.
I vote for birthday suit. Sorry could not resist.
I vote for birthday suit. Sorry could not resist. Originally Posted by spyderco75
Me too. That is my sexiest outfit too:
sovanna,

Those are good pics, I personally like the outfit. You would look good in anything.

I like just about anything with lace. Some leather outfits look good too.

Short skirts, bikinis, anything with cleavage.

Definitely high heels. Your showcase has several good shots of you in high heels.
Uhmm...Dayum Sovanna!
A corset is my favorite on a lady!
both are HOT!!!
Angel Eyes Lacey I want to try corsets. Lol Captaincrunch75. spyderco75 and yourself birthday suit is sexy too. Hehe. Mmm what the hell good ideas. You making me blush. Dayum is right greedy . Hand solo I hope a corset fits me right. Don't know of a really good place to go to. Thanks DallasRain fine lady. Muah!
The naked body is a beautiful thing.
The naked body is a beautiful thing. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara I must agree!!!! Your naked body is kinda like a Diamond in the Sky!
Your naked body is a mans erotic dream come true!
You naked body is like OMG!
  • Crock
  • 02-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Not sure why, but I find a nice pair of blue jeans and a tight white or black "wifebeater" style tank top that let's a flat tummy barely peek out to be incredibly sexy.

Edit: Oh, yeah, birthday suits are nice, too.

Not big on lingerie or corsets or lace or leather. They don't turn me off or anything, but they don't do anything for me, either. I guess I'm too practical.
I like to wear daisy dukes and a tight white wifebeater/...paired with a pair of funky socks & heels! lol
Dallas rain I knew there was a reason Im after you lol.... and you're as beautiful as you feel regardless what you wear corset would look great on you