Does the weather affect your hobbying?

Okay, silly question. Does the weather affect your hobbying? For some reason, days like today (cloudy and cool) make me really really really horny.

Am I the only one who is extra frisky on certain days?
Yes. Days like today are made for "activities", where hot yucky sticky summer days are less likely to be inspirational.
Does not really matter to me...I always have sex on my mind. Rain, shine, snow, sleet, heat, wind or foggy days...all make me horny! You just made me a little more horny Kaylee with that post.
I am always horny but prefer rainy hottt days that make for a very wet session. Nothing would beat a very hotttt very wettttt session with you Kaylee
Yes, rain makes driving hard. Cold makes you horny and wants sex to relax. Hot makes you drink a lot of refreshment which makes u relax and kill your desire sometimes.
Final thought: "Horny knows no weather restrictions".

The only thing that really affects my hobbying is my bank account ......other than that ,if I was extremely wealthy (and single) I would be ground down to a pencil or DEAD with hobbying .....
Weather is not an issue with me as long as there is no ice, hail, sleet, or snow, or flash flood.
Yes, rain makes driving hard. Cold makes you horny and wants sex to relax. Hot makes you drink a lot of refreshment which makes u relax and kill your desire sometimes.
Final thought: "Horny knows no weather restrictions".

Originally Posted by Superlark

Oh shit ... my 1.3" of dangling death was measured over the summer ...
Rainy, overcast days make me want to hobby for some reason.
Love that avatar Superlark!!! That makes me horny!!!
Give me a cool rainy evening, something where the distant roll of thunder can be heard in afterglow of intimacy, kissing to the sound of rain, exploring my lovers body in the reflection of lightning .... that is the weather I want
I am affected whether you decide not to ping me when you're frisky....dammit!
Oh that sounds nice!
As usual, the contrarian opinion chimes in ... cold, wet weather and lil Luca goes into hibernation ... I believe it was called "shrinkage" on Seinfeld. The warmer the weather, the lower the little buddies hang ... and the more randy lil Luca becums.
I would love to be all over Kaylee's gorgeousss HOTTTTT body in a steam room or sauna