Sex Change or Not

Recently I have read some reviews of a provider I was interested in seeing. Great reviews of a MILF with a mommy pouch. Now here is the problem.

When I checked P411 she is listed as "sex change". Mommy pouch, sex change, and no mention of TS in the reviews just does not compute.

Not sure if I should say who it is so I will error in not.

Is that a question I can ask? Not sure how to broach such a delicate subject.

Thanks
Maybe it's a beer belly.
I think it all depends on the size of the Adams Apple. If its small then it is a man with an Inverted Penis- Large- well~ you get my point. If your absolutely unsure then have him sing the ABC's and look at the sky while touching his nose. That should do the trick!!
It could be an honest mistake, Someone in chat had to ask me if i offer CFS, or not, I was thinking in my head "uh yeah thats what I'm here for!" then when I reviewed my profile I realized I had a lot of things checked that should not have been and a lot of things not checked that should have!

It could be an honest mistake, you should ask her, and if your wrong... come back and tell us about it so we can laugh at the akward moment with you!! lol!!
From the title I thought you were going to ask if you should
Sex change is the $10 you need back when you only have 20's and she charges 250.
Sex change is the $10 you need back when you only have 20's and she charges 250. Originally Posted by maxim_232
LMAO!
There are so many ways for this thread to go sideways that I'll just ride with maxim 232, keep the rest to myself and see what develops!
It probably means she caters to sex change/ ts clients as a fetish. I highly doubt she has had a sex change. You answered your own question with " mommy pouch".