My bucket list spanking fantasy. Dominant providers might want to consider this.

A couple of years ago, I was viewing the website of a Pro Dominatrix. (Wish I had bookmarked it.) I think she offered this service at least once a month, maybe more. She would gather up a few of her dominant friends, and offer a thirty minute spanking session. Each woman would have their turn spanking the sub while all the others watched.
I think she charged $150 for this service, and I actually e-mailed her about this and she said it was fairly lucrative as they would see a number of men on those days.
In my humble opinion as a submissive male, you can't go wrong offering this sort of session. I can't imagine a submissive guy that wouldn't want to try this. So much of submission is all about the humiliation. This would more than satisfy most men's CFNM fantasies, as well as giving them the additional humiliation of being spanked while other's looked on. I so wish someone would try this in the Houston area.
Any male subs reading this thread, speak up. Would this appeal to you?
I know that there are many submissive men, and probably some women too, who enjoy being dominated & spanked & humiliated without any sex necessarily being involved, and they are the ones this would appeal to. These are the ones that Pro Dommes cater to even though sex is rarely if ever involved. But, while I am very submissive and love being dominated & spanked, for me a big part of being dominated is being used as a sex toy. At the very least I want to be forced to eat her pussy and/or her ass, or have her fuck me with a strapon. So unless some kind of sex was involved (maybe being forced to lick my mistress while the other women watch, or even being forced to lick all of them, or being fucked while the others look on), I really wouldn't be interested. The idea of being spanked by several dominant women does appeal to me, but not if that's all that happens.
I know that there are many submissive men, and probably some women too, who enjoy being dominated & spanked & humiliated without any sex necessarily being involved, and they are the ones this would appeal to. These are the ones that Pro Dommes cater to even though sex is rarely if ever involved. But, while I am very submissive and love being dominated & spanked, for me a big part of being dominated is being used as a sex toy. At the very least I want to be forced to eat her pussy and/or her ass, or have her fuck me with a strapon. So unless some kind of sex was involved (maybe being forced to lick my mistress while the other women watch, or even being forced to lick all of them, or being fucked while the others look on), I really wouldn't be interested. The idea of being spanked by several dominant women does appeal to me, but not if that's all that happens. Originally Posted by Lhornbk
Totally agree with you. Heck, even having one of them suck you off and/or ride you while the others watched would be fun. I've never really done the being dominated thing. I'd never do it if no sex was involved. For me, I want the sex-- just with her controlling all the activities.