so im watching dateline

and this story comes up about this guy bob bashera i cant really spell his last name but he was supposedly a Master and had a sex slave but they are saying he killed his wife in 2012 cause she was too vanilla for him sooo i got yall the sneak peek do u think that he killed her or not http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/52275524#52275524
and one more question why is it always our alternate lifestyle that makes u kill people or because of our alternate lifestyle we are different. why cant we just be normal people with a lil extra. we are always ooo bdsm community with their fetishes and kinks like its some kinda leprosy or like we are some how mentally damaged. i know i could go on forever about the misnomers but arent we over that 50 shades of grey crapt. they compared his life to the 50 shades of grey book like everyone in bdsm is just like the boook. like we are some kind of thing to be put on display. just because we dont enjoy the normal everyday hum drum life,means that there is something wrong with us>?????? or that we hurt people to kill them. i just keep asking these questions because i am a submissive. its like oo there is something wrong with you cause you want to be tied up. but its not tied up by anyone its by someone you trust.. i know this seems im rambling but i dont get why we are the stigma to so much hate. or why the Doms that do tie slaves/ subs up are evil people. and you can be young old in the middle just starting out or been doing this 30 years. do you ever feel that people look at you different when they find out your lifestyle. when i told my best friend i was a submissive and i liked when men i trusted tied me up she stopped being friends with me like i was a plague or something. i guess this has been eating at me and just watching date line tonight i went this isnt right.