Who do you miss?

did natalia quit the game? Originally Posted by pxmcc
I haven't heard from her in 4 years...
Rockstar the Cockstar Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
What a great handle! Lmao. Made my night!

@Marcellus…I’ve been in and out of game many years but don’t remember that handle!

I love it…that’s creativity. I’m searching site now for that story/reviews….

In general, I think the demands of RW seem to make hobbying more or less an option for people. COVID gave me tons of time and ability to disappear for sessions instead of chained to job.

So this thread is really nice to reminisce.,,,,

I DO NOT miss the Escapes …they were wonderful, met some lovely providers, but too open to scrutiny and tempting ….. The night of the big bust in mid2000s I watched one being busted on Hou local news and I was there the night before….hobby has evolved to more discrete activity.
Thx.
^You probably heard about her at one time or another, she liked wearing a grill.
Still missing Sunni and Lili. (Jenny/Jenni was never there, at the times I visited.) That was such a comfortable, pleasant, and accommodating place to visit. I wonder if there is another place, like it, these days?

I’d be tempted to get on a plane flight, to visit Lili, if I could find her.
Did someone say Charlie Wilder-Grey?... Honeyyyyy, I'm Hooooommme!
My ATF Isabellatheone.

Ultimate GFE with unlimited passion.
I have hobbied in several big cities around the country, Houston has to have been the best.

There were several girls I got to get to know from the hobby better than just in the hobby and loved every minute of that kind of disastrous relationship. However brief it was.

One personal favorite was lexisosexi. tiny and young little blonde as free with her loving as the world is rough.

Helped get out of a REAL jam once, but I lost touch and would have loved to stay in touch after all that.

The list doesn't stop there of course.
^You probably heard about her at one time or another, she liked wearing a grill. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Like Weber, char-broil, or the big green egg? I like to grill ‘em medium rare to medium as shown in this steak taco:
http://www.today.com/today/amp/recipes/tdrp139015

Insert the pre marinated steak into the taco with the reserved marinade. Keep warm. Tasty!
Estrella from Latin Paradise
My ATF Isabellatheone.

Ultimate GFE with unlimited passion. Originally Posted by Samcro84
https://preferred411.com/P160723
did natalia quit the game? Originally Posted by pxmcc
WHO?
Soulmanike
Ivy of Houston back in the ASPD days. Cute blonde girl next door look. Saw her a few times at her Galleria apartment back in the day.

An asian girl named Pepsi from one of the AMPS on St Emmanuel St in downtown. Forgot the name of the amp, but man, Pepsi was good looking and had great service. Originally Posted by TonyJay
The name of the place was called Dong yong Korean Mama son used to run it
  • R.M.
  • 09-14-2023, 10:37 PM
B3
^^^Aw yes B3 too miss her