First time to Atl-- ideal incall area??

Hey guys & ladies, I am in need of a little help so I can be prepared for my trip. Where would I need to stay in Atlanta that is conveniently located,upscale and safe? I appreciate anyone's input. Xoxo Jez
Hope you enjoy your stay hun. Try at perimeter mall area or the buckhead district. Safe and upscale areas and good hotel chains but without the too much hassle like in downtown.
Kennesaw... suburbs and nice area. college there so u may get some students.
Read what's been written on this previously in this section. Nothing's changed. Buckhead or Perimeter Mall area.

And don't stay in Kennesaw...I'm assuming that was a joke
whats wrong with kennesaw?!?!
For one thing Cobb Cty in general has been "hot" with LE the last 12 months or so & the dumbasses that once trolled the notels on Windy Hill/Delk Rd have made the trek a few exits north as its gotten hotter there.

Second, It is a little further out than many would care for

Third, for touring providers that are flying, unlike Buckhead or Perimeter Mall it isn't on the train line adding $100+ rt for cabs not to mention more walking access to stuff to do. (I know, I know y'all are too good for public transportation and $100 is a rounding error blah blah blah but IRL many will admit this kind of thing is a consideration)

and college students don't represent most providers' target market.

Other than that it is a nice enough little suburb with convenient highway access.
wow this is very help full so now no need for me to ask then ?
I am unique30 I can email pics call4049848973