BON VOYAGE!!!

I am leaving for Italy in a few hours, I actually voted early for HER yesterday, if you don't hear me post often for the next week you will know why. I for sure will be back on the site Nov 8th watching you ass clowns melt in disbelief as they call the election for the First WOMAN POTUS!!!!
How pathetic, the 3 stooges.
How pathetic, the 3 stooges. Originally Posted by bambino
A menage a trois of fudge packees and tranny lovers ! Wanna bet EKIM is heart broken to be left out of this MEATing of the reach around crew ? !!
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Come back in a body bag. Fagtard.
Come back in a body bag. Fagtard. Originally Posted by R.M.
Mebbe Isis will grab him and chop his head off.
Mebbe Isis will grab him and chop his head off. Originally Posted by bambino
classy, just like ur Fuhrur. . . Trump
classy, just like ur Fuhrur. . . Trump Originally Posted by southtown4488
You should go with him. In your case, 2 heads are better than one.
You should go with him. In your case, 2 heads are better than one. Originally Posted by bambino
suckclown has to WK for LUBE since Lube's wide ass is where suckclown gets any shade from the hot Texas sun ! And suckclown gets to practice his " gardening " skills by planting his TWO LIPS on Lube !
I am leaving for Italy in a few hours, I actually voted early for HER yesterday, if you don't hear me post often for the next week you will know why. I for sure will be back on the site Nov 8th watching you ass clowns melt in disbelief as they call the election for the First WOMAN POTUS!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Attachment 584526
Mebbe Isis will grab him and chop his head off. Originally Posted by bambino
They might not be willing to pry it out of his ass ! Imagine the flow of shit that would start them !
I am guessing he is going over to do some looting while the looting is good.
Typical Democrat.
Jet liner goes down in Ligurian Sea it seems the plane was overloaded by one fat Italian who said he was a x army sergeant
Come back in a body bag. Fagtard. Originally Posted by R.M.

You and Luke need to go ahead and just fuck it out. In fact do an overnight and just fuck fuck fuck all night. It would cure you both.