Rigged

Do,you think the election results were manipulated. Trumps aides were in contact with Putin, Russian celebrated trump victory, things don't add up, not a,hillary supporter but I think the outcome was tampered,with
NO !
....things don't add up, not a,hillary supporter but I think the outcome was tampered,with Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
What are you "adding" Dreams or votes? Besides:

Understand, I. Am not saying it,is,or,isn't. Just asking for your thoughts
Just asking for your thoughts Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Media wanting to preside over the "First Female President" to be elected in the U.S. and have a roll in getting it done partnered with Bill Clinton their little darling from the 90's was the mission of the left-leaning media. All disseminated information was tailored to facilitate that event, including flawed polls with flawed data analysis. Contrary information was rejected.

An old friend of mine used to say:

You can put ice cream on a turd in the bowl, but you still have a turd.

The self-proclaimed "elite intelligentsia" were so wrapped up in themselves they ignored the "tea leaves" revealing the depth of the voter discord and disenchantment with their bullshit and spent 18 months talking to each other in "pundit" circle jerks.

The real decision makers (middle class America) had toned them out! They were only listening to themselves and the rest of the folks wouldn't give a shit to what they think, as hard as they tried to influence their decision-making.

If I saw one "pivotal" point it was the "basket of deplorables" comment.

That phrase alone was a mental hurricane and all the other shit about Trump was merely pissing in the storm in comparison. HillaryNoMore is too much of a dumbshit to dream up something like that, but it was uttered from her lips in living color and she owned it. Her arrogance and "holier-than-thou" attitude just could NOT let it pass. It's one thing to consistently lie to people, but it's another to insult them and marginalize them in the process.

In the first days of Bill Clinton's first term HillaryNoMore was provided an opportunity to "recognize" the gay community and she severely over-estimated the number of openly gay people in this country at the time. She was allowing her "emotions" to influence her decision-making and not the "facts on the ground." There was a backlash ... and her "agenda" was placed on hold. Using the phrase in a modified fashion: "We have NOT come a long way, baby!" In fact she's so eaten up with herself, she hasn't learned a damn thing! And she still can't figure it out.

Campaign principals ("managers" and "advisers") are usually too close to the candidate and vying for a post election government position in the new administration. Their vested self-interest muzzles their real role, which should be giving honest, direct advice to the candidate and demanding the candidate follow it. They have to be unbiased and non-ass-kissers.
Unbiased thinkers and truth tellers don't last long around the Clintons.
Unbiased thinkers and truth tellers don't last long around the Clintons. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm looking forward to the requests for "refunds" from the "foundation" contributors, who were "betting" on the Clintons being in an influential position to pass out favors.

Speaking of not "lasting long"!
I'm looking forward to the requests for "refunds" from the "foundation" contributors, who were "betting" on the Clintons being in an influential position to pass out favors.

Speaking of not "lasting long"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Man, that's the truth. The Clintons just might be in debt to some real heavy hitters, figuratively, and literally.
if it was rigged, it would be on the hillary side.

I don't think she really had 59 million votes. she beat Trump by 200,000 votes.

the rigging only works in very close races like Pennsylvania.

Virginia - 60,000 felons were pardoned to allow them to vote - she won by 50,000

the others most likely by illegal alien votes in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada.

dead voters in Illinois
Come on, you PANSY!!!!