This is DSK's kind of (probihibited word)

• WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 03:25 PM
In Sheriff David Clarke’s jail, water kept from mentally ill inmate for 7 days before he died of dehydration

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...1&ocid=U221DHP

• DSK
  • 04-25-2017, 03:43 PM
In Sheriff David Clarke’s jail, water kept from mentally ill inmate for 7 days before he died of dehydration

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...1&ocid=U221DHP

Originally Posted by WTF
Not the Sheriff's fault. His underlings broke procedure and failed to report the water shutoff.

I disagree with torture.
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 03:50 PM
Not the Sheriff's fault. His underlings broke procedure and failed to report the water shutoff.

I disagree with torture. Originally Posted by DSK
The Sheriff was outraged that the ME classified it a homicide. This from the article...

The cause of death was ultimately ruled “profound dehydration” and the medical examiner classified it a homicide — meaning death at the hands of others — an announcement that drew a torrent of rage from Sheriff David Clarke, a tough-talking and loyal President Trump surrogate.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2017, 04:10 PM
The Sheriff was outraged that the ME classified it a homicide. This from the article...

The cause of death was ultimately ruled “profound dehydration” and the medical examiner classified it a homicide — meaning death at the hands of others — an announcement that drew a torrent of rage from Sheriff David Clarke, a tough-talking and loyal President Trump surrogate. Originally Posted by WTF
I think liberals should be killed painlessly and quickly - even they do not deserve torture.

Naturally, I'm referring to killing liberals after due process of law. I do not advocate vigilantism, either. (Although, those Deathwish movies with Chuck Bronson were certainly fun to watch!!))
...I do not advocate vigilantism, either. Originally Posted by DSK
Before this thread is over, WTF will confirm he advocates vigilantism. I surprised he hasn't accused the Sheriff of being "gay" .... while he's in the process of attempting to smear his name!

But WTF is also a racist, among his other disgusting traits. He's admitted to it.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2017, 04:26 PM
Before this thread is over, WTF will confirm he advocates vigilantism. I surprised he hasn't accused the Sheriff of being "gay" .... while he's in the process of attempting to smear his name!

But WTF is also a racist, among his other disgusting traits. He's admitted to it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He has also admitted to his misogyny. I admire his honesty for admitting he is a misogynistic, racist homebuilder who illegally hires...illegals.

Him outing another member and getting a year ban should not be held against him, because he served his time. Bygones I say.....
Him outing another member and getting a year ban should not be held against him, because he served his time. Bygones I say..... Originally Posted by DSK
Like most knuckleheads he didn't learn much from his vacation.

He's feverishly striving for another in his enthusiasm to quell discourse in the forums that disputes his bullshit.
did you know that David Clarke and Dick Clark are brothers? notice the family resemblance

bahahaaa
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 05:09 PM

But WTF is also a racist, among his other disgusting traits. He's admitted to it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've posted a link showing we are all biased and people that think they are not (people like you ) are the worst.

In summary, you are the worst of the biased because you are not self aware enough to try and correct it.

I do not have to smear this sheriff, he defending his coworkers who tortured this man smear him enough. I do understand however that with your background. ...you defend any and all Police action, no matter how deadly.

I've posted a link showing we are all biased and people that think they are not (people like you ) are the worst.

In summary, you are the worst of the biased because you are not self aware enough to try and correct it.

I do not have to smear this sheriff, he defending his coworkers who tortured this man smear him enough. I do understand however that with your background. ...you defend any and all Police action, no matter how deadly.

. Originally Posted by WTF

not assup rider .. he's as pure as the driven snow. just ask him. everyone else has prejudices .. but not the virtuous assup!
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 05:34 PM
He has also admitted to his misogyny. I admire his honesty for admitting he is a misogynistic, racist homebuilder who illegally hires...illegals.

Him outing another member and getting a year ban should not be held against him, because he served his time. Bygones I say..... Originally Posted by DSK
Kudos sir.

You Homo's take note, this is how to try and insult a MoFo!

Unfortunately for DSK, he understands, I've never met an orginial insult I didn't like!

Kuds sir.

You Homo's take note, this is how to try and insult a MoFo!

Unfortunately for DSK, he is understands, I've never met an insult I didn't like!

. Originally Posted by WTF

You need to stick with Shitting on Police Cars, WTF.

• WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 06:15 PM
You need to stick with Shitting on Police Cars, WTF.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
See this is an example of a terrible insult.

For insults or humor for that matter to be funny, there has to be something to tie the subject matter to the insult.

Gay Rey and Iffy but especially Gay Rey never know how to fuse the two. It leaves the reader scratching their head. Like , "WTF did that have to do with the price of tea in China?" I am almost embarrassed at such ignorant attempts at humor.

Shitting on police cars... who does that? Who would even think it funny? And then who the fuc would post some made up unfunny caca in this forum?

It appears , Iffy.

stop insulting Dick Clark!!!! you faggots!!!!

Come on, you PANSY!!!!