LET IT BE KNOWN THE WORLD OVER

That tatasDDD has returned for good or for bad. For haters or for fans it does not matter. How have you guys been? What is going on? It's on baby! Enjoy the ride!!!
Oh fuck here goes the neighborhood. Hang on for a wide ride while it last and as usual a Mod will have to step in and be the terminator again.
Oh fuck here goes the neighborhood. Hang on for a wide ride while it last and as usual a Mod will have to step in and be the terminator again. Originally Posted by loneshark
Was that typo a slightly subliminal slip referring to a bus perhaps??

Probably will be a short trip again
How long till he's gone again? Anybody taking bets? Lol
That tatasDDD has returned for good or for bad. For haters or for fans it does not matter. How have you guys been? What is going on? It's on baby! Enjoy the ride!!! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Go fuck yourself!
How long till he's gone again? Anybody taking bets? Lol Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...2&postcount=88
Go fuck yourself! Originally Posted by Big Stig
Why do you have to insult like this? What have I done to you that you set on me like that? If you do not like me, why do you respond to my threads?
Why do you have to insult like this? What have I done to you that you set on me like that? If you do not like me, why do you respond to my threads? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Because you're a dick who contibutes absolutely nothing.
Because you're a dick who contibutes absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Why do you have to keep doing it? I do not insult you or call you names. Why do you?
I guess you're fucking stupid too, because I just told you.
I guess you're fucking stupid too, because I just told you. Originally Posted by Big Stig
No you are just here to insult me without me having done anything to you. There is NO need for you to do this. If you don't like me then why did you start posting under my own thread to begin with and then started insulting me and calling me names? Just mind your own business man.
Well Tatas, you started this threAD with you as the topic, Stig is simply discussing the topic of this particulr threAD
Well Tatas, you started this threAD with you as the topic, Stig is simply discussing the topic of this particulr threAD Originally Posted by AmishGangster
That is Okay. But why the insults and the name calling? I would understand if I said some insult to him but as far as I can see I've not. I can count three times where he called me names UNPROVOKED.
I predict you will learn this is the norm and not the exception
Instead of calling me "dick" , "fucking stupid" and to "go fuck myself" couldn't he have said Welcome back tatasddd, or hey how are you or something of that sort. Why did he have to go headlong insulting me? Isn't this UNPROVOKED RUDENESS?