national outdoor intercourse day!

"HOORAY, HOORAY for the 8th of May, it's NATIONAL OUTDOOR INTERCOURSE DAY!"
Really?

that's a cool reminder to 'stop and smell the roses'.

I just love the springtime, it gets me all hot and bothered under the collar *(blush)*
Why have I never heard of this? Thanks SS24.
Found a little info on this subject here
Really Mothers day and fuckoutside day are the same day...hmm very interesting.lol
Really Mothers day and fuckoutside day are the same day...hmm very interesting.lol Originally Posted by Majichands

With all the kids around that day..Mom has to go somewhere to fuck ...
This could be the cause of some of you becoming mamas.
I'm so glad I saw this post. I had no idea it was National Outdoor Intercourse Day, and it gave me a fantastic excuse to drag my man onto the balcony at 11pm for some super-hot al fresco sex. (As if really I need any excuse, but I digress...)

How did everyone else celebrate?
The same....
The same.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
You had smokin' hot bent-over-the-balcony-railing-looking-out-over-the-city sex for National Outdoor Intercourse Day, too?

Apparently my idea wasn't very original.
I wish this day was everyday ;0)
You had smokin' hot bent-over-the-balcony-railing-looking-out-over-the-city sex for National Outdoor Intercourse Day, too?

Apparently my idea wasn't very original. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
No, I had naughty hot thrusting-from-behind-great-view-of-downtown-and-hot-lady-ass-in-heels sex for National Outdoor Intercourse Day. Similar, yet different.
No, I had naughty hot thrusting-from-behind-great-view-of-downtown-and-hot-lady-ass-in-heels sex for National Outdoor Intercourse Day. Similar, yet different. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

Wait, wait, wait!! You were bent over the balcony wearing heels????? Jeez, that's an ugly visual!!!

Spacemtn
Wait, wait, wait!! You were bent over the balcony wearing heels????? Jeez, that's an ugly visual!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I said "thrustING from behind". Not "thrustED from behind". This should make it clear that I WASN'T wearing the heels, but Space, if you're enjoying that visual, go with it!
I'm so glad I saw this post. I had no idea it was National Outdoor Intercourse Day, and it gave me a fantastic excuse to drag my man onto the balcony at 11pm for some super-hot al fresco sex. (As if really I need any excuse, but I digress...)

How did everyone else celebrate? Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I hope your man didn't jizz over the balcony and hit any innocent bystanders. especially if it landed in their mocha frappuccino as they were walking around.
one double double non fat , high cum, mocha frappucino!