Sonofabitch I really need to bust a nut!

I really need to get up off my tired, over worked lazy ass and set up an appointment. I'd do a review of my hand but I don't think I'd get BCD credit for it. "I like to put lipstick around the rim of my thumb to the tip of my index finger so when I wake up hungover the next morning and take the morning piss and see the lipstick stains on my dick I might be able to fool myself into believing I had an awesome time last night."

Alright, it's gonna happen. No more rub-n-tug in the strip clubs. No more rubbing one out in the shower.No more excuses. No more late night dumb drunk posts.

My last real session was with Kat when she let me take some pics,m like a year ago... Who's going to be my next?Not sure, fairly drunk and happy.

Now accepting applications to re-bust my hobby cherry!

Life's too short NOT to have fun.

Be in touch... or get in touch if you want to be the one to get me back in!

EBR
Good to see ya posting....
Hey, I lasted a year's worth of rub & tugs?? Even I'm impressed. lol

Somebody help this man out!!!
XOXOX

Good luck, EBR!
There's got to be a better term than "bust a nut". That just sounds so...painful.

Maybe we should start a poll and come up with something that's not painful sounding, politically correct, semantically correct, gender neutral, and just rolls off the tongue.
Hey, I lasted a year's worth of rub & tugs?? Even I'm impressed. lol Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Kat, I didn't say I haven't been laid in a year, just haven't had a proper session since I last saw you! I did nail that stripper in the VIP at P-10, but I don't count that as a session, just dumb luck on my part.

I am still taking applications!

There's got to be a better term than "bust a nut". That just sounds so...painful. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Nah! I like it. Simple and to the point!
Bust a Nut only works when you chase it with a cold can of Booty Sweat!
Bust a Nut only works when you chase it with a cold can of Booty Sweat! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this,,,

Couldn't resist and I love that movie plus perfect quote for staying on topic
Do you know what kind of dude you are?