Encounter: Vanessa ink has new upgrades!!

User ID: 348047
Date: 5.3.19
Name: Vanessa ink
Phone: 9105740660
Email Address: Sexyvanessaink@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Vanessaink.com
City: Fort walton
State: Florida
Address: Hwy 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Motorboat, bbbj, 69, multiple postitions
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long wavy dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Vanessa ink is by far one of the sexiest providers on the gulf coast. She just recently had some upgrades on her MM and i had to see for myself. They are amazing!
Recommendation: - duh YES!
Probably something we're all wondering is - how do you improve on what she has to offer? It will forever remain a mystery.
They were awesome before the first upgrade. Now, are you saying she has had a second upgrade?
Yes newer upgrade within a month or 2.
I saw Vanessa Ink before she had any upgrades. Her tits were awesome. I then saw her after her first upgrade and they too were awesome. The upgrade was not needed but if she felt lead to do it then that is her decision. She looked great before and great after. She is a great provider period.
I saw Vanessa Ink before she had any upgrades. Her tits were awesome. I then saw her after her first upgrade and they too were awesome. The upgrade was not needed but if she felt lead to do it then that is her decision. She looked great before and great after. She is a great provider period. Originally Posted by duraman
+1