Help please? (...and thank you!!)

• tml
  • 07-27-2020, 06:35 PM
Hey guys...

Been a while since I've been in town, but I'll be back this week. I haven't stayed active on the boards since the world closed...touched base a little, but not like "normal." Here's the thing though....I don't know what places are open, and I don't know where any of the ladies are anymore.

Specifically, Susan, Bunny, Bella (hispanic) and/or Shiny are among my favorites of the last year or two...and if they're around, I'd appreciate knowing where to find any or all of them. But honestly, anyone that lives up to their looks, body, and service - I'd be interested in, and will take recommendations.

I'll check the boards, but I can go 3 or 4 pages deep and not even get into the middle of last week - so it's a lot of ground to cover to get "up to speed" - and any help boiling down the info I'm looking for in reply here would be greatly appreciated.
Bunny is independent now. Can probably find her easily with a search. The rest I'm not sure about.
Keep reading. It's there. It's definitely there.
It's easy to search too. Put "Dallas AMP" in the search box. This is funny because some of the information you seek is sitting right on the first page. Do you read the titles and/or open the threads?
Hey tml, welcome back to town & be safe in your travels.

In your quest of searching for specific ladies try this: Towards the top the first page of this forum there’s a thin blue ribbon. On the far right hand side on this ribbon you’ll see “Search this Forum”. If you click on this you’ll get a drop down box open up where you can enter the key word of your search. ie: if you are looking for Susan simply type in “Susan” then click on the “GO” button. You’ll then get page(s) of threads with your key word. The intel is already sorted by date starting with the most recent. Do this for each of the ladies you're interested in. This will save you from scrolling through unnecessary pages.

As for who’s open, that can vary on any given day right now. That you will need to read a dozen or so pages
of the most recent reviews and discussions.
Is there a different Susan?

Someone wrote that there's a Susan at Juju.