Amp Tips?

I new to Dallas scene but familiar with amps in general. Got a two questions. Is it best to call and set an appointment here or are walk-ins fine? Don't wanna be sittin in a waiting area w/ a bunch of johns. Also do you usually pay the house fee and tips together or pay house fee first then pay tips after massage?
Q1 - some want an appt. some will take walk ins no problem.

Q2 - we don't pay anything as you ask it. We do recruit the girl for some video game fun and pay with the quarter slots on the table top games like frogger. Man I like to jump these ladies.
I always do appts. Always!

Too often the popular girls are busy, and I am not comfortable asking for a lineup. Don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings.

With the COVID, I don't think walk-ins are as welcome as they once were.

I have always paid the entire fee up front for the bottled water. Any tip was left afterwards.
Q1. Depending on location, if its a popular girl ( which mean u research or read reviews of a provider) then make an appointment.

I pay house fee upfront ( some require you that) then somplace ( if i have been there b4) will leave the tip right whete they can see, other place, wait till then end or some like it in the middle of the session. When juicy n exciting thing ate about to happen.

But do ur research alot.
When they ask for the house fee I show them the 200 bucks and give them a hundred and they always bring back change.

The other tip I can give you is the girls are virtually all over 35.
I give when asked, other than that it's visible. I have different procedures for AMPs and SubAmps.
nah, nah, nah, my lovely Cat is only 32! (tongue firmly planted in cheek), and I believe

her because she told me so!
nah, nah, nah, my lovely Cat is only 32! (tongue firmly planted in cheek), and I believe

her because she told me so! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
I agree, I've seen most of them and asked for their age. The youngest one might be foxy at 28. With hara being in close second at 30. Actually I never bothered to ask for Scarlett's age, but she's a looker so I'd say 26, 27
I agree, I've seen most of them and asked for their age. The youngest one might be foxy at 28. With hara being in close second at 30. Actually I never bothered to ask for Scarlett's age, but she's a looker so I'd say 26, 27 Originally Posted by Jayven
I've seen Foxy, she is very pretty - especially for a woman of at least 35.
Most of the amps are closed.
It's almost always better to call for an appointment beforehand even if some places allow walk-ins. This brings you more guarantee that the girl you want will be there when you come.

Some places take house fee first, then the girl takes the tip later. Some places have the girl take the total fee at once in the room. Have fun.