Trades??

So I was wondering if any providers do trades by chance?? I've got some wood tools and a few other things that's taking up a lot of space and would like to get rid of. I know I could just sell them, but I wanted to make sure nobody here wanted them first lol I have pics to share if anybody is interested. Just shoot me a p.m. please and thanks for reading xD
Used to seem girls were more willing to trade nowdays all i see are girls that want to trade for a car for example lol. A car for a quick fuck, that sure doesn't sound like a fair trade at all.
trade for car...hmmm...lol no thats NOT fair!

I do trades for things of value that I might need at the time..like I taded for a freezer & for saw horses recently
trade for car...hmmm...lol no thats NOT fair!

I do trades for things of value that I might need at the time..like I taded for a freezer & for saw horses recently Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep i have seen a few girls post about wanting to trade for a car lol.
I've traded fixing a broken bed for a BBBjcim and my photography and photoshop skills a couple times
If any ladies need Excel or coding help I’ll be happy to trade hahaha
I've traded twice first time everything worked great
The second with another provider couldn't live up to the agreement and in this case I realized very early and told her she didn't owe me anything and go fuck herself witch I really think she did
So now they pay and I pay what ever the charge is
I loaned 2 times with a provider in KC and she repaid me both times.
You were lucky Chief. I have loaned twice and been burnt both times.
You were lucky Chief. I have loaned twice and been burnt both times. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
She paid back cash for cash both times.
She is a lady of her word. I really appreciate when the providers are honest with me. No need to lie
Luring doesn't do either party any good
I have done car repairs and stuff around there house in the past .Seamed like a lot of the regular providers back in the day were more friendly . While it was still business i can remember extended sessions and even some overnights for a standard donation if you were helpful with the honey dues lol
I would be willing to do home repairs for the right provider