AF = BP != EECIE

Food for discussion:

On the advice of the community, based on my particular tastes, I signed up for Arrangement Finder, and cruised around for a day.

At this point - I feel like it has about the same credibility as backpage.

See a profile for a local SB looking for a SD, search google for the picture in use, and find out that it's a popular picture being used all around the world for all sorts of twitter accounts.

Also...

I suppose my point is that while the EECIE community might not think what I'm looking for is available here - it's not at AF either. Thought I'd share! Food for thought.
What you're looking for doesn't exist. It's in you're head, not rooted in reality. Maybe you should troll Facebook looking for civies that want to go to dinner with you? You think you're going to jump past the steps and dues every member before you has had to do or pay, you're not. These ladies see you as a non vouched timewaster, and they are right.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Try Eros...
If you had premium access you could see the Sugardaddy forum which contains all the information you'd ever want to know about SD sites/relationships and the strategies for navigating them successfully.

You seem to have a lot of strong opinions for someone just dipping their toes in the water. Don't judge any of it just yet but rather I'd encourage you to read voraciously, use the search feature, and learn to navigate this subculture a bit before ruling things in/out based upon your extremely small sample size right now.

Also, ArrangementFinders is well known to be a shit site. It's the AdultFriendFinder of Sugarbaby sites. I'll say it again, get premium access. What you see without it is the tip of the iceberg.

For someone who has means and seems to be serious about this endeavor the fact that you do not already have it strikes me as odd.
I've made a few recommendations. But TG seems to ignore that I made any comments. So, I'm done.

Carry On!
If you had premium access you could see the Sugardaddy forum which contains all the information you'd ever want to know about SD sites/relationships and the strategies for navigating them successfully. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That explains it. I've seen offhand references to a SD forum, but not specific directions to it.

Is that forum just for SDs, or is there chatter among both sides there?
Any of the areas available to Premium subscribers are male only. That includes the Sugardaddy forum, the bulk of the review details known as the ROS (Rest of the Story), as well as the Men's Lounges in each city forum.

Thinking you've been reading reviews without premium access is like saying you read the paper after scanning the headlines...
I've made a few recommendations. But TG seems to ignore that I made any comments. So, I'm done.

Carry On! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Apologizes for the perceived slight. Since you think I'm ignoring your comments, let me specifically address them.

TG, maybe get on "Sugardaddyforme" & "SeekingArrangement" would be a better choice of sites for you. As I have stated before, there are plenty of ladies on Eccie that would enjoy your company for a dinner date, but not all. As it seems most of the gentlemen are looking for more of a quickie type visit. So, that seems to be what the Providers here are getting use too. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I not only heard your comment, I specifically took your advice. This thread is specifically about the results of me taking YOUR advice, and how it didn't pan out - and so I opened a discussion to see what else folks had to say.

How can you think I'm ignoring you, when I'm obviously following your advice to the letter?

I've read everything you've written to me (and everything everyone else has written) with an open mind. I'm trying to figure this out.
@TG....I've never seen or heard of AF. So, I didn't mention that one to you, Ashley Madison is also semi ok. But the 2 that I did mention are the best SD/SB sites out there. I'm sure you will find what you are seeking. Along with being picky. But will take some time. Definitely will not be over night.

It's so HOT out side...can I cuddle and purer for a little while?
I think he means AFF .... not AF

Adult Friend Finder.....

Adult Friend Finder..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Nope GS. I just google what Mr. TG said at the beginning of this thread. It is "Arrangement Finders" not "Adult Friend Finder". Which I've never heard of Arrangement Finders until now. But TG said he got all this info from me. Hmmm.

Adult Friend Finder..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

AFF....... ( above finished floor)

Gets funky sometimes.....
^^^ above finished floor? ?? Really? That's the best u cam up with? Affordable friendly fuck. Asian fish fetish. Ask for freebies. All for fucking. Animal fuck fest. Amateur fast fingers, etc.... and u say above finished floor? . Lol. That's pathetic. But this 1 is for u baby. My favorite. ANY FREE FOOD
Nope GS. I just google what Mr. TG said at the beginning of this thread. It is "Arrangement Finders" not "Adult Friend Finder". Which I've never heard of Arrangement Finders until now. But TG said he got all this info from me. Hmmm. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I apologize! I quoted your post. And just now I was all in a huff - I went through your posting history so that I could link this that you posted.

You said Seeking Arrangements (SA?) and I found Arrangement Finder (AF), and thought that they were the same thing.

So sorry! My point is - I *have* listened! Apparently not well enough, but I did!

At any rate, I think the message is clear that I need references, so I've made arrangements.
^^^ above finished floor? ?? Really? That's the best u cam up with? ...... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
It's a real one....he didn't come up with it.