Tribute to Fancyinheels

I haven't met her but she comes across as an extraordinary person and an astute businesswoman. First, to me she is very attractive. Her profile pictures show she takes extraordinary care of her feet. Second, her advertisements are a joy to read. Grammar is superb and you can tell she puts a lot of energy into making them a joyful read. Third, she is consistent with the theme of eccie. She is always one of the first to answer a question and without being snarky or rude, which honestly is unattractive to me. She is humble. She cares about other providers and is always willing to help them by recommending them in iso's. Fourth, her prices are reasonable and offer variety to satisfy varying budgets. Fifth, she loves animals and those people normally represent the people that generally just have a good heart. She writes extremely well and that is so attractive. She is an ardent rule follower and quick to admit the few times she makes a mistake. She seems to have a great sense of humor. I could go on and perhaps the whole community will help me with this. We need more like her. If I was a provider I would pay her to teach me. Please always be like this . it's a joy for more people than you know....
Right on Brother. .. Fancy has helped me mire than once and always been so very kind about it.
Thank you Fancy
  • Trey
  • 06-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Man I thought the old bird died. Next time go fuck her and write a review, I'm sure she would appreciate that more.
Went south quick... i fear the "chiwawa kraken " is about to be released.
Some comments are not even worth the response Trey. I'm really surprised that you would even say that. I didn't expect that coming from you. OK....
Please don't judge knowledge of the business by post count, review count or whatever. I really don't hobby anymore but know more about the whole thing than most because I've been seeing strippers and courtesans for 20 years. Nothing wrong with what I did and I stand behind it. I also have something to contribute which is why I'm here.
She died? I didn't even know she was sick. ;-)
Fancy is a wonderful lassy from just the few PM's her and I have had, and reading her comments throughout the board. She has been around longer then I have and I hope to find that one day some will see that I too am exactly as OP pointed out about Fancy. But this is about her and not myself.

Fancy I hope one day we will actually meet in person. You are one of the few that shows what the board should be all about. Less Drama. Helping others...etc

HAPPY HOBBYING!
Fancy is indeed a great lass!

As my first and only impression thus far, I wish that everyone copied her taste, class and acumen - the more I read, the more I think her financial astuteness and lifestyle is unique.

Note - her bar outclasses mine, if not in vintage, certainly in variety.
Man I thought the old bird died. Next time go fuck her and write a review, I'm sure she would appreciate that more. Originally Posted by Trey
:
Fancy is a sweetie and a beauty but I wouldn't want to be on her bad side after she's sipped some Jameson.
She died? I didn't even know she was sick. ;-) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Probably fell seriously ill from a bad Irish Chihuahua burrito.
This was a very sweet gesture Op, but damn, from your title I really thought she kicked...glad to know she's still with us.

I visited Fancy a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Very personable and loves sex. Plus, she had Jamison and a great selection of Toys.
I have yet to meet the "Great Celtic Queen", but I have corresponded with her throughout the years and recently when making my return after a 4 year retirement. Fancy help me get reestablished in the Hobby community again,,, love you Lady and thank you sooooo much! We still need to do a lunch!