POA?

I just saw there's a review of Pearls (Julie) with today's date over on RMs. I haven't the need or desire to have a current premium membership with them during the current times, but can someone who does check it out? Simply a pre-covid review or are they up and running? I think it's pay only over on RMs, so an older review wouldn't be of any benefit. I tried calling the only number I have for Pearls, but no answers. What's up?
  • Owj
  • 07-10-2020, 05:09 PM
I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in Rubmaps. In Houston there are reviews of places that have shut down and of girls who are long gone all with recent dates. I don’t see the point other than bragging or bs because writing reviews doesn’t get premium access there.
Closed indefinitely
I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in Rubmaps. In Houston there are reviews of places that have shut down and of girls who are long gone all with recent dates. I don’t see the point other than bragging or bs because writing reviews doesn’t get premium access there. Originally Posted by Owj

Certainly not the best site, but the Dallas listings were pretty helpful up until a few months ago. There's guys on there that don't venture over to eccie and oh2, so their input was a valuable tool to cross reference girls/amps with. And with Julie being a legitimate girl of Pearls, not impossible there's some valuable information in that recent review, all likely however that there isn't. I just don't want to pay them to find out and figured somebody on this board can disclose the gist of that post. Because, you're right, no real reason to post an old review over there unless it's just simple bragging.
Pearls has always been one of my favs really like the rooms and Lisa always classy.
Hello gang; BigJiminDfw here.......................... .....

Pearls of Asia: it will be awhile.

I saw Lisa at Komart 3 weeks ago and joined me for lunch. She was and is classy, smokein hot.

She told me with all the problems with Dallas PD that watches this forum, a long time friend at Pink 1, another long timer at Hawaii/Jade, both of which are now in jail and concerns with Homeland Security and the FBI's Human Trafficking office, it will be a while before she open Pearls again.

If ever.

Source: straight from Lisa......................... a fine, well reviewed and lovingly remembered lady.

Guy's, we have some nice ladies in ampville. the ladies are fine, reasonable cost and several well managed, clean and well taken care of spas. We hobbyist have it nice here.

So............................ ..............please do no muck things up.

That's it. Hobby safe, watch your 6 o'clock (LE) and always treat the ladies right.

BigJiminDfw
I drove by POA a little while ago today. A truck was parked out front. Looked like a service truck. I couldn't see an OPEN sign lit up. Either they are open or having some work done.
I drove by POA a little while ago today. A truck was parked out front. Looked like a service truck. I couldn't see an OPEN sign lit up. Either they are open or having some work done. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Broken pipe? Haha!
I drove by POA a little while ago today. A truck was parked out front. Looked like a service truck. I couldn't see an OPEN sign lit up. Either they are open or having some work done. Originally Posted by BiggD6
They’re not open.
I would love to join you and Lisa for lunch sometime. I miss my favorite oasis in a city of hypocrisy.
I would like to see Julie surface someplace