Is the Truth what men really want?

Oldie but goodie

Oldie but goodie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4Ppeie9ic Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
His character talks too much. Just sit back and enjoy (and offer the agreed upon donation)
  • TheDr
  • 06-23-2013, 05:46 PM
Yep, no need for the BS she was throwing down- it's actually insulting. If you gotta say something be truthful, otherwise just STFU. Ijs...
Oldie but goodie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4Ppeie9ic Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I love that show, before they fired Charlie and when the kid was still young. I guess we are definitely the right audience for the joke in that clip.
As is "Charlie"
That was hilarious....and quite accurate.

Oh, ladies. Please, save us your on acting auditions. 99 times out of 100 it's not really doing anything for us (not me, at least), but being a slight annoyance.

Bravo for trying (if your intents are good, not simply just to get us to blow), but we really don't need it. Just be hot and have the right DEMEANOR during a session. A cheery 'fun girl' attitude does wonders for me (but not over the top, which is almost as bad as the first one).
We like a vacation from the reality not the truth.
I never cared for the show....
CB
I never watched that.
It's shrinkage! I just got out of the pool!
We like a vacation from the reality not the truth. Originally Posted by Htowner
Exactly. We're looking for a fantasy - something that's missing in our day-to-day lives. If the truth matches the fantasy, that's great. But if it doesn't, stick to the fantasy.
It's shrinkage! I just got out of the pool! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Saw that episode and one of my favorite from Seinfeld.
I only have 2 ladies I see regularly and with both, I now believe what they say (or moan.) Last week I finally got one who is normally very quiet to wake the neighbors. Turns out she likes to really be pounded, but never told me (one reason I like her is in our sessions it is all about me.)

If I see you one time - I don't really care what you say. I do find the acting kind of silly. If you want to tell me my dick is big that's OK, whether you are lying about that or not doesn't matter.
Yes, lie to me. My ego must be fed daily.