If you could see just one, who would it be?

So many to choose from for me...

April Showers, Kendra, Kelly, Aubrey, Renee, Bella, Kat, Lariyah, Kelli...

...all fantastic women. Beautiful in and out, professionals, no drama, no guilt. I mean what more could a guy want?

All my ATFs are coming through this week, whom do I see?

Reconnected with April and Kendra and let me tell you boy oh boy do I enjoy them! Great women, they're old pals, safe, enjoy it, and are a blast. Can't thank 'em enough.

Who's your go-to?
I don't think it would be easy to keep it to just one, but out here I would say Kay2Day sexy and just fun to hang out with
I don't think it would be easy to keep it to just one, but out here I would say Kay2Day sexy and just fun to hang out with Originally Posted by topcat123124
Awww why thank you TopCat I'm lucky to have such awesome guys that make it so much fun !!!
Look fwd to catching up with you soon !
Xoxo
So many to choose from for me...

April Showers, Kendra, Kelly, Aubrey, Renee, Bella, Kat, Lariyah, Kelli...

...all fantastic women. Beautiful in and out, professionals, no drama, no guilt. I mean what more could a guy want?

All my ATFs are coming through this week, whom do I see?

Reconnected with April and Kendra and let me tell you boy oh boy do I enjoy them! Great women, they're old pals, safe, enjoy it, and are a blast. Can't thank 'em enough.

Who's your go-to? Originally Posted by ShockerSteve

I saw her awhile back she was from spain i think her name was - uno-
I would SO do Kay!!!
Just one?

....may as well get married....
I think she knows who she is, but just can't seem to make it happen
Your fuckin' nuts.

That's like answering the "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" question.
I think she knows who she is, but just can't seem to make it happen Originally Posted by Room Service
Hey im trying damnit!! We are going to make this work asap
Room, she is well worth the wait.
Room, she is well worth the wait. Originally Posted by livn2do
U should know huh its been how long since I've got to see my livN2do. Is that what your doing absence makes the dick grow harder type of thing. LMAO.
Hey im trying damnit!! We are going to make this work asap Originally Posted by Kay2Day
OK how did you know I was talking about you?????? lol
OK how did you know I was talking about you?????? lol Originally Posted by Room Service
U didn't know ??? I'm half psychic /half FREAKIN AWESOME like that lol
I thought you were 100% FREAKIN' Awesome Kay!!
This whole "hooker" persona of Kays is really just deep cover for her real nefarious activities, none of which can be discussed here.

Midgets, cigarette boats, Cuban cigars. I've already said to much.