Shave

Ladies what do u prefer?
Shave, trimmed/cut short or natural on men.
I'm not trying to speak for the ladies, but you may want to specify where you're talking about on the body.
On the face - I prefer a man to be clean shaven.

Below - I prefer a man to be bald.
its a real buzz kill when they have to stop to pick a pubic hair out of their teeth.
its a real buzz kill when they have to stop to pick a pubic hair out of their teeth. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You're telling me!!
I love a bear or goatee on a guy...give me that burly biker kinda guy ANY day! lol

Below,just nice & trimmed so i can enjoy Willie Nelson and the boys
Below.. lol...
Reason I asked is I am too scare to shave it bald and once they r shaved because most of skin in that area don't heal well, need keep shaving..too much risk for reward...lol
quick tip guys for shavin the junk. I use a beard trimmer for gettting most of the forest down. Then while in the shower the last thing i do is get the shaving cream and lather it up. with the help of the nice hot water the shaft area is easy to clean up but the tricky part is if you got hairy balls. The trick is th stretch your sac out and gently start shaveing, do this slowly. after doing this a few times you will get better at it.(hell first time i did shave my junk was with a mach 3 with no shaving cream and in a hot ass shower. didnt cut the forest down first eather and i did pretty good.

p.s. and for the ladies i have an add to this question.... what about guys with hairy chests or even some on the back?
Wait'll you shave too close once and a little hair turns into a big infected pain in the ass. Trimmed nice and short for me.
I don't enjoy shaving my own, but you gotta stay groomed. I recently found this lady that works at an asian nail salon in Addison. She will completely manscape you with trimmers from head to toe. She's legit, L0, so not that kind of place. Don't go expecting any upgrades. But you basically lay on a massage table completely naked, and she will either trim, or remove anything you want. She's very methodical and careful with the genitals, and does a way better job than I do myself. She does waxing too, but that's too painful for me. I'm happy that she will use the trimmers instead.

For $160, trims my chest and stomach short, not bare. Blended in to my upper pubic area, the shaved me completely bare on my back, shoulders, and balls. It last me about a month, so I'm not and clean for my providers that I see. To me it's an awesome deal.
Just trim it up a little so it's not in the way during your blowjob
Waxing is awesome, It just takes some getting used to. But you (and the ladies) will enjoy it afterwards.
Hey guys , Nair has a new hair remover for men for the body that works great and doesn't burn the shit out of you and Norelco has a body groomer that work good wet or dry for about 25 a Walmart.
I use them to make my 2 inch's look bigger
Other than waxing, I will look into it.... or just keep trim with scissors. Yeah not worth shaving and taking chance of infection or cutting... I don't think ladies will give me bj if there is sign of bleed.. lol
Balls and hiney.....shaved.
Other nicely trimmed and grommed.