Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N.A.
Session Length: 1Hr
Fee: advertised
Hair Length and Color: blonde short based on her eccie profile
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: cant say. Based on eccie profile and reviews, she sounds very pretty and beautiful.
Recommendation: No
Wrong forum
Sounds like a lot of effort for nothing player. Go to my website for rates and then the run around is a bit way too much
NCNS's go in co-ed..
I actually had an emergency and no time to log into eccie. Thanks for not understanding. It shows how much of a heart you "gentlemen" have.
I actually had an emergency and no time to log into eccie. Thanks for not understanding. It shows how much of a heart you "gentlemen" have. Originally Posted by Steamy Selena

It's always in good taste to let someone know you can't make it to the appt. c'mon now. Excuses only get you so far but it's your reputation that will speak volumes.
I actually had an emergency and no time to log into eccie. Thanks for not understanding. It shows how much of a heart you "gentlemen" have. Originally Posted by Steamy Selena
If you desire the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you should not expect "gentlemen" to read your mind. Furthermore, after you log onto to Eccie, I suggest messaging any gents you NCNS before scanning the forums. That will bring out the "heart of understanding."
Fawlty , I actually did. But you don't know that because your not me.
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
LOL I love Liar, Liar. That movie is a CLASSIC. Love it.