DATY Fingers or all tongue?

• genus
  • 02-22-2017, 11:42 PM
One of my favorite activities to partake in is DATY. I have also been told that I am quite skilled at it. Hell after I went down on a very popular provider and she climaxed she went to sleep on me, no joke.

Anyway so my question is DATY with fingers or is it all about the tongue.

My 2 cents DATY is all about the tongue and your ability to use it. If you are doing it right you should not need fingers I think.

Also with what seems a growing trend that FIV is disappearing of more and more of the ladies menu. The reason is b\c of health concerns. I don't mind sharing I get manicures b\c the ladies appreciate it.

Thoughts?
  • N1ck1
  • 02-22-2017, 11:49 PM
all about the tongue!
Eating is all about the teeth...chewing is good.
Fingers would be FIV. So if you're DATY you'd have to use your mouth...
Both. Squirting is bestowed on those who know when the timing is right for one vs. both vs. another.
I learned a long time ago that everyone is different and we all like different things. Pay attention to what she is telling you with her words, soundsand movement. You'll know what she wants if you are in tune with her.
I learned a long time ago that everyone is different and we all like different things. Pay attention to what she is telling you with her words, soundsand movement. You'll know what she wants if you are in tune with her. Originally Posted by smokeater
+1. If you were that good you'd know that by now.
tongue.. I rarely use fingers, usually only when asked.. I know I prefer tongue/mouth on me, so it's that old what's good for the Gander is good for the Goose.
I love to use for fingers just slightly. Been in the gym and arms are to big to doi it anymore.
N1CK1 knows about the tongue,she rode my quite recently
Fingers would be FIV. So if you're DATY you'd have to use your mouth... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
+1

Fingers are called Digits in the hobby world.

Most do not like Digits
  • N1ck1
  • 02-23-2017, 07:44 PM
N1CK1 knows about the tongue,she rode my quite recently Originally Posted by lupegarland

fingers get in the way of a good face plant in her sweet spot
It's all about what works for that particular woman.
If you are genuinely attempting to pleasure a woman, it would make sense to find out what works for her and do that.
If you are trying to prove that you know what will pleasure a woman, it would be a good idea to not bother.
Just one man's opinion.
All tongue haven't had any complaints I'm down for whatever she's into whatever it takes to get her off lol