Miss Delight disappoints :(

Miss Delight disappoints

I have seen Miss delight about once a month since she was re-introduced about 6 mo ago with reports from a couple of her regulars here in Buffalo. She has been reliable when she does respond which isn't too often and always a very good time when we do get together.
Recently she responded to my txt asking to stop by on a Sunday afternoon, but her place wasn't available and my time was limited so we agreed to work thing out for Monday. I asked that we meet in a nicer motel mostly because of location and I agreed to make up for difference in price than her usual places and suggested we meet Tuesday too for round 2 before checkout to get our money's worth out of the room. So plans were put in motion, but to get a good deal she needed to book online and was short the full amount for the reservation. I suggested she come pick up some cash from me so we could move ahead with plans as she seemed quite trust worthy and we had what I thought was a good arrangement. Here's where I made my mistake, as I gave her the full amount for the room upfront. She did txt me back screen shot of reservation so I thought we were all set. Monday comes around and we confirm plans but shortly before our agread upon time she says the hotel didn't accept the reservation from the website she used as they were out of those rooms and had to push the reservation to Tuesday. Good communication with her about canceling or postponing and she confirmed hotel had reservation, so I said lets go for Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday she confirms again and agrees to check in early so we know all is good. Says she heading over soon and that was the last I have heard from her...
I've texted and even emailed in case her phone went dead or out of service and it's been a week with no response. I've kept my cool and been respectful since sometimes real life issues get in the way of hobbying on both sides and I would prefer to work things out and see her again in the future.

I'm sure most will laugh at my foolishness and suggest I move on with lesson learned. Any more helpful suggestions are welcome.
Yah, that sucks. Her TCB sucks when it's good....
Nothing surprises me anymore.
I've met her several times b4 and given her money for the room, because her credit card wasn't working...But that was at the hotel and she always left something as collateral, without me even asking.
My guess is her TCB improves come rent time with her regulars.
Whatever the amount she grabbed will cost her 10x or more in lost business..
How was she going to use the cash you advanced her to make an online reservation?
She was going to deposit it in her account.
She was going to deposit it in her account. Originally Posted by Astro18
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

...ps ...ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah!
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

...ps ...ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
agree

but I have done this before without being taken.

after 5 years its a maybe
Sorry to hear that
Sorry to hear that Originally Posted by Lexxxy
then blow ...em fer free
That's why I'm kind of iffy when it comes to ladies on this site because of situations like this you never know who's going to screw you over specially when rent time or mortgage comes around even cops, you guys are bit too trusting but lesson learned if something happens like that again just tell the next girl to go for a cheaper Hotel and out of the way spot that neither one of y'all been to
So you gave a hooker money and you got fucked.

I get a lot of shit for being a realist.

Hookers and I mean any of them will fuck you over for money.

You see them say they have a masters, going to school for this or that and it all comes down to whores will be whores.

Every fucking one of them.
I am sure she will be on here saying her mother has cancer, she was hit by a bus or some other bullshit story all to get your money.
Then dumb asses will fall for her bullshit again and again.
Miss Delight got back to me with plans on correcting the situation and getting square with me. Time will tell if we can get our schedules to mesh to do so. To be fair, she didn't ask, i set this up. Yes i should have just taken the extra drive to meet up someplace more affordable and avoided the whole situation of paying up front. Hopefully my trust wasn't misplaced this time, but lesson learned either way. Unfortunately I'm sure my posting will preclude future opportunities with her, which is a bummer as i have enjoyed her company.
Another lesson...
Good Luck!!!
Hopefully my trust wasn't misplaced this time, but lesson learned either way. Unfortunately I'm sure my posting will preclude future opportunities with her, which is a bummer as i have enjoyed her company.
Another lesson... Originally Posted by Astro18
cucks learn ...lessons everyday

Have a great BB'n time!!!!
Miss Delight got back to me with plans on correcting the situation and getting square with me. Time will tell if we can get our schedules to mesh to do so. To be fair, she didn't ask, i set this up. Yes i should have just taken the extra drive to meet up someplace more affordable and avoided the whole situation of paying up front. Hopefully my trust wasn't misplaced this time, but lesson learned either way. Unfortunately I'm sure my posting will preclude future opportunities with her, which is a bummer as i have enjoyed her company.
Another lesson... Originally Posted by Astro18
well rent is duo soon