IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ASAP!

PLEASE DISREGARD ANY MESSAGES YOU MAY GET FROM THIS NUMBER ABOUT ME, I SEEM TO HAVE A #HATER THAT HAS STOLEN SOME OF MY CONTACTS INFO
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED
.585-497-3401

Please retweet!
How the F does that happen??

Did the "hater" pick and choose certain contacts??
Or do they have your entire contact list??
Regardless, nice going!!
  • Lazy
  • 07-30-2018, 07:50 PM
I second Not. How did "Hater" get hobbyist info. If other hobbyist didn't use hobby phone "Hater" could have RL info and out to SO.
oh ...plastic man ...ya done did it ...again!
PLEASE DISREGARD ANY MESSAGES YOU MAY GET FROM THIS NUMBER ABOUT ME, I SEEM TO HAVE A #HATER THAT HAS STOLEN SOME OF MY CONTACTS INFO
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED
.585-497-3401

Please retweet! Originally Posted by Angel T

I’m calling bullshit on this post.

Just another tactic to meet her quota of 15-20 guys a day.

Do you even realize how stupid this sounds?
I think the warning was for the ladies. Isn't there a "Ladies only" section, like we have a "Men's section"?
How the F does that happen??

Did the "hater" pick and choose certain contacts?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
You either get ALL contacts hacked.... or you get NONE.
NONE is preferred, and easy to achieve.
HAY

Bufffalo guys

GREAT NEWS!

shes coming to your town soon

to gather all YOUR contact info

while eating ALL your wings
I’m calling bullshit on this post.

Just another tactic to meet her quota of 15-20 guys a day.

Do you even realize how stupid this sounds? Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt
Firstly, fuck you!

One of my old phones with contat numbers in it was taken.
You would think that thise of that have something fucking rude to say would be happy that I'm letting people know that there mat be someone pretending to be me out there.

That's all I'm saying about this.

MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. thnx.
all I'm saying about this. Originally Posted by Angel T
Wanna bet?

In the last year how many times have you lost your phone, changed your phone number, lost your contacts? What the fuck is wrong with hookers and phones. Do you walk into 7-11, buy every condom in the place, a case of Pepsi (to gargle with after CIM), 10 cartons of smokes, a couple slurpees, a ready made burrito and hotdog.......while you pay with a huge wad of crisp $20 dollar bills, you set your phone down and Akbar swipes it?

You are certainly not a hooker that should even have a phone, perhaps going ol school to Lyle Ave might be a better option.
Looks like she is keeping to her word at least responding here because she sent me a couple of PM’s, wants me to come over and fuck her, even offered a substantial discount over her normally bargain basement prices. Woot woot! It’s my birthday!!

Firstly, fuck you!

One of my old phones with contat numbers in it was taken.
You would think that thise of that have something fucking rude to say would be happy that I'm letting people know that there mat be someone pretending to be me out there.

That's all I'm saying about this.

MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. thnx. Originally Posted by Angel T