BDD Palamino

Any information on Palamino at BDD? How can you find out when girls are working at BDD?
I just call the club and ask if she's working. They usually transfer you to the house mom or somebody that has the current dancer list.
If you are at the club you can ask a manager or a waitress. They can check the dance office and see if she's signed in, and they also may be able to tell you when she is scheduled to work that week (although those schedules are nowhere close to a guarantee). If she's someone you know, your best bet is just to get her number and text her directly. I'm surprised the club would give that info out over the phone, but maybe so. I've never tried that.
I just call the club and ask if she's working. They usually transfer you to the house mom or somebody that has the current dancer list. Originally Posted by bicuspid
I tried that and most of the time, they tell yes she is here just to get you there and if/when she is not, they got the cover from you and possibly a few drinks too. Also, 99 times out of 100, the guys usually just stay there anyway.
I just call the club and ask if she's working. They usually transfer you to the house mom or somebody that has the current dancer list. Originally Posted by bicuspid
They must know you, or are lying to you as suggested. You could be her stalker so why would the house mom or manager release that info?