Still believe everything you're being told?

Nope.
Stopped believing the MSM, our corrupt government 6yrs

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/aa/10/01477920-F6BA-49AA-98C2-AD0D90B27F76/IMG_2535.jpg
Headline "Tucker Carlson and Tom Cotton, were correct all along and the MSM conspired against the truth for purely political reasons".

And the Democrat Party conspires with Big Tech and MSM to keep these truths from the American people. What a mess these 3 have made of our country all in the name of hating one man.

Couldn't do any worse huh?
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2021, 12:06 PM
Never underestimate the capacity for criminality of teh fiden crime cabal and Communist DPST party.

Just read the 3.5$ trillion proposals for DPST spending

And the marxist control it imposes on America.

AOC's Soylent green New Deal under a different name.
In other words, H I M was right.
fools.

Head Of WHO Origin Investigation Team Admits Communist China Ordered Them What To Write In Report Originally Posted by texassapper
The virus jumped to Humans by a Lab Tech making a mistake? I am not buying that flimsy explanation and the fact that the Chinese don't want an investigation to what this so called "Mistake" was is very suspicious.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2021, 03:57 PM
The fiden cabal and the Who want an investigation - Neither - all are beholden to Comrade Xi!
Time to cut off any and all trade with china
who needs their plastic Crap

Refuse to send them food.

let 'em get hungry - that is a ticket to putting them in their place.

Just like their vassal - N Korea.
Plastic crap my ass... TVs, phones, car parts, semi conductors, and many tools are made in china. This is a list of maybe 1% of what gets imported.

Now would I like to see these made stateside? Heck ya... but the reality is they aren't and may never be again. Whole cars are made stateside for the most part because of the bulk of transporting a whole car, over 2 million of them a year. However many of the smaller components are imported in bulk shipping containers.
The virus jumped to Humans by a Lab Tech making a mistake? I am not buying that flimsy explanation and the fact that the Chinese don't want an investigation to what this so called "Mistake" was is very suspicious. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It happens. But the fact that the Libtards were queueing up all of the mail in voting legislation at the Federal and state level sure makes the timing awfully convenient.

I don't believe life is ever that convenient.
I even have machined parts made in China since I couldn't find any local machine shops that wanted to work with me. So fuck them.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2021, 04:14 PM
"So fuck them."

Thank U 'r' - got that right about china and Comrade Xi

Perhaps One can come to one's senses about the aspirations of Xi - before You must learn mandarin and how to kow tow.!
It happens. But the fact that the Libtards were queueing up all of the mail in voting legislation at the Federal and state level sure makes the timing awfully convenient.

I don't believe life is ever that convenient. Originally Posted by texassapper
I think if it was a true mistake the virus would have been better detained within China and wouldn't have encompassed major countries so rapidly. Secondly I don't think the explanation that the Virus had a natural origin and came from a Wet Market, which was quickly and easily debunked.
I even have machined parts made in China since I couldn't find any local machine shops that wanted to work with me. So fuck them. Originally Posted by royamcr
Well, they probably just thought you were a dick.
I think if it was a true mistake the virus would have been better detained within China and wouldn't have encompassed major countries so rapidly. Secondly I don't think the explanation that the Virus had a natural origin and came from a Wet Market, which was quickly and easily debunked. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree to an extent. Remember the pics form Dec 2019 of chem trucks spraying down ChiCom city streets, and they were welding apt building doors shut? I think that shit was theater... The Chicom firewall would have culled those images if they didn't WANT them to get released to the West. It was just a psyop to make gullible westerners who would be horrified at sacrificing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in a great smoke an mirrors effort to use bio warfare of the world... and particularly the US since the timing was just perfect to effect the election cycle. But to the Chicoms, it's a bonus... kill off the old folks at home and render an enemy state powerless by getting a controlled puppet into power whose father and son are so thoroughly compromised by corruption. The big guy fcuked us all.

It's just too convenient.