Things you should know about Korean agencies PIMPs

There are some agencies (not all) uses pimps to drive girls around. Some time they live off of agencies APT. There is child molester among these pimps. There are driver who rape girls among these pimps. There are extortionist among these pimps. There are violence of beating up helpless Korean girls among these pimps. These girls can’t go to police because of their status and no choice but work in this industry.
Proofs? There are records… if you willing to search…
Kim, Shasha, and some ladies admitted but no one is willing to go police…. I tried to help… they are Ghostrider, Chung Tran, Aoi and some others that I don’t know…Ghostrider and Chung Tran controls over 50% of handles in agency forums. Their handles are usually 2 words or syllables and mostly talk to each other (this includes Jayhawk).

Now I am going to enjoy my retirement and vacation… be safe and enjoy…
  • motor
  • 05-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Here we go again.
Things should be transparent.
Here are whole threads instead of reading one post, read whole thread.. you may see Jayhawk (aka. Chung Tran or Pimp) in these threads. In postings, he called contacted LE to shut down competition. He is a … read to find what type of person he is…

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814824
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062733201
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062428614
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062670920
where do i look? and why didnt you out pimps sooner? what took you so long?
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2022, 01:06 AM
I seen some of the whores that Chung reviews, he likes 300lbs black girls or midgets, now he's a pimp for Korean girl's? Doesn't sound like his type
Ok, right now, everybody at the same time, add Asian P to your ignore list and he/she won’t have an audience. Enjoy your vacation P.
Ok, right now, everybody at the same time, add Asian P to your ignore list and he/she won’t have an audience. Enjoy your vacation P. Originally Posted by Finman22
That is a great idea!
Ok, right now, everybody at the same time, add Asian P to your ignore list and he/she won’t have an audience. Enjoy your vacation P. Originally Posted by Finman22
Its what ive been preaching for a while now. Mods dont seem to care about the accusations and hijacking he was doing before I ignored (and Im going to assume he still is doing it).. just ignore and move on.
Dear AsianP (and any other aliases you have had or will have in the future):

I retired from the AMP scene 20 years ago, in part because of my concern of possible trafficking in that arena of the hobby. I had no hard evidence, just my gut instinct, so I decided to quit for my own peace of mind. I won’t pretend that every woman I’ve been with since then has been truly independent, but I can at least try to limit my exposure to pimps with a reasonable amount of due diligence.

Any man with at least a little bit of sense deep down inside knows that they may be contributing to a trafficking problem by visiting an AMP. They have learned to live with that possibly being the case just as I have when I schedule an appointment with some random RubMD chick that just showed up. Like I said, I try to avoid the obviously pimped chicks, but I’m not fooling myself into believing that I’m batting 1.000 in that regard.

I say this without any malice towards you, but figure someone needs to be honest with you here: no one cares. I mean, guys will say they care and that they have met the mamasan and broken bread with these girls in the kitchen and they know for a fact these ladies are here of their own free will and are treated like the princesses they are and blah, blah, blah…but in the end, you could provide rock-solid proof of your assertions (which you probably don’t have), and it wouldn’t matter. They have reconciled it in their own mind and you can spend the next ten years tilting against that windmill and you. Won’t. Change. A. Thing.

So enjoy that retirement. Pick up golf. Or gardening. Or just fuck the hookers you want to fuck and not worry about the moral failings of the guys here who have been battling you for years. You gave it your best shot. Time to move on.

Regards,
The Grey Knight.

P.S. I fully expect you to return and continue your crusade against the forces aligned against you. Because I am also open to the idea that this really is just a very public turf war and doesn’t have anything to do with making this city a better place with respect to the well being of sex workers.
Bravo TinMan!!! Well said and on point.
It's like any social ill; there's some truth in it, but it's not necessary the majority.

Are there pimps? Yes.
Are there korean pimp? Possibly. (There's definitely white, black, brown, yellow, purple, green ones too)
Are the majority of the amp gals pimped? Probably not. There might be some darker activity going around.

If you feel bad, avoid the hobby. If you feel really bad, go help the ladies.

I do know some that own their own vehicle, home, travel abroad for vacation, go for plastic surgery, etc
I seen some of the whores that Chung reviews, he likes 300lbs black girls or midgets, now he's a pimp for Korean girl's? Doesn't sound like his type Originally Posted by BLM69
The Stalker who posted doesn't know a God Damn thing about me. He has trolled and lied about me for 4 years, under 20+ handles, and this Website nurtured him the whole time. He hangs exclusively in the Studio section to troll, so he has no idea that I fuck black fatties and midgets, LOL. Nor does he care. He has an agenda to lie, stalk and troll.
  • grail
  • 05-07-2022, 07:38 AM
This troll set a new record. Can't believe he lasted this long but I guess the mods were bored and needed the entertainment in this clown spewing his nonsense on this site.

Asian P is banned now.