The Dating Game.....Eccie Style!

Ok Gents, let's pretend we are all on the Dating Game! For you young kiddies, it was a game show that was created in 1965 in which a girl had to blindly pick 1 boy out of 3 depending on how they answered her questions!

Contestant #1, how would you woo me to choose you?
Contestant #1, how would you woo me to choose you? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
well, my dear lana, i would ask you to join me for dinner at a very nice restaurant serving fresh and tasty food [to prepare us for later activities].

then i would drive you to a location where we could watch an absolutely fantastic sunset w/ venus watching over us as we kissed and caressed [she is the goddess of love - http://www.wordsources.info/venus.html].

finally, i would take you a sensuously rich boudoir and give you one of my patented pmdelite's beard and kisses massage, starting at your head or your toes, covereing every part of your body, and winding up wherever you'd want me to wind up.
I'm rich and I love to lick pussy.
I would fly us to Molokai where we would have an intimate dinner overlooking the ocean. The palm trees swaying then I’d jump your bones right there on the table. LOL
I would share my ice cream with you....
I would enjoy gving YOU the pleasures you desire ......of which that could be endless ..T
I would show up nicely dressed, a hint of cologne and hand you a rose as I introduced myself. I will bring food to cook, champagne and wine as well.
I would open the champage and make a toast to "an evening to remember". as we sip champagne, I would cook quite a meal (after all I'm Italian...a meal is an event!). During the preparation, I would give you gentle kisses...lips, neck and hands.
Then it would be time to light some candles, dim the lights, open wine, put on some soothing music and enjoy a meal. Sitting across from one another, flirting, making sensual toasts, having a wonderful, hot conversation and enjoying a nice long meal.
After dinner, more wine, more toasts, more kissing and then desert.
I would heat some chocolate, dip some succulant strawberries and make the toast " how would you enjoy your desert, my dear?
Now Lana, it's up to you...who do you pick?
I would show up unshaven, reeking of cigar smoke (A&C Grenadiers), holy t-shirt that barely covered my beer belly, gym shorts, flip flops...but I would make sure to stop by the ATM machine before I got there!!!
Hercules Wins!!!!!

Spikebaby

I would say....well, I think a quote would do the trick! Quoted from the great 21st century artist "Lil Wayne"

"I'm Lil Weezy for sheezy, I'm off the heezy believe me
See me, I squeeze in between it, and then I leave it so greasy"

and then follow it with a rose in one hand and a natural light in the other.

Jasser
I would say....well, I think a quote would do the trick! Quoted from the great 21st century artist "Lil Wayne"

"I'm Lil Weezy for sheezy, I'm off the heezy believe me
See me, I squeeze in between it, and then I leave it so greasy"

and then follow it with a rose in one hand and a natural light in the other.

Jasser Originally Posted by Jasser
LMAO.......priceless, Jasser!

Love all the responses so far! Keep them cumming...........
I would ask you to visit me on congical visit day here at the facility. Oh yeah......I would include an evelope!
I'd take you to a fine reatsurant and as soft, romatic music wafts thru the air and whisper in your ear: "Do you have some German in you? Would you like too?"

Nuff said?

PPE
  • npita
  • 05-21-2010, 10:26 AM
I'd ask you what your favorite bubble bath soap is and what wine you think best goes with a bubble bath and brie.