Name: Trish
Phone: 479-306-6989
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: South Fayetteville Apartment
Activities: light kissing, body worship, bbbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, short.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5' 5". Not sure of weight. Very attractive young lady, brown skin with freckles around the nose. Firm young body, great legs and ass. small breasts. you can tell she has had children but still a very hot body.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a great time! I would be interested if you put a link to her profile so we could see that review as well.

Speaking of interested, I would be interested in the euphemism you used "interesting" to describe the apartment complex. "Interesting" as in the place was eclectic or as it was going to be "Interesting" if you car would still be there after you finished.

I am always looking forward in your new conquests and for scouting out the new talent.

"You may not be the hero we deserve but you are the hero we need"

I salute!
  • AgFox
  • 06-01-2019, 12:26 PM
I believe this is the droid you are looking for.
http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...h/421650941217
I believe this is the droid you are looking for.
http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...h/421650941217 Originally Posted by AgFox
Thanks AgFox! I think after looking the pictures, they weren't enough to off-set the NO's.

"Hey baby, I'm Trish! Here to offer you a good time with NO drama NO BS and NO RUSHES!", NO DFK, NO LFK, NO ORAL*, NO ENTHUSIASM

As you say she is new and will get better. She may realize she needs to add some additional skills or she should get a profile on RubRatings instead. IMHO

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

*3 minutes = NO
Just a lot of people hanging around. Harmless but the entire place looked like everyone loved their neighbors and were out chatting with them. Just a "busy" place.