cohen's guilty plea - what it means

https://www.redstate.com/diary/Bonch...s-doesnt-mean/

an analysis of cohen's guilty plea.

cohen's plea deal doesn't make sense. I think Lanny Davis, cohen's lawyer is giving Cohen bad advice.
The Lemmings of the Left are heading to the Cliff again.
Trump's minions are lemmings?
https://www.redstate.com/diary/Bonch...s-doesnt-mean/

an analysis of cohen's guilty plea.

cohen's plea deal doesn't make sense. I think Lanny Davis, cohen's lawyer is giving Cohen bad advice. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If it doesn’t make sense, then why do you think he did it? His lawyer told him to? Cohen is a pretty savvy lawyer himself, who specialized in fixing Trump’s problems.

Now, Red State is trying to calm the audience lest they lost sight of the impending “bluenami” headed to these shores.

They’ve got plenty to protect. Thanks for posting this. Now I know why Cohen did it!

Or is there a deeper, darker reason?

Maybe Cohen has the pee tape.

Trump's minions are lemmings? Originally Posted by bamscram
You are so smart so what are Hillary supporters
If it doesn’t make sense, then why do you think he did it? His lawyer told him to? Cohen is a pretty savvy lawyer himself, who specialized in fixing Trump’s problems.

Now, Red State is trying to calm the audience lest they lost sight of the impending “bluenami” headed to these shores.

They’ve got plenty to protect. Thanks for posting this. Now I know why Cohen did it!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Its easy to understand why he done it, for one he has no money for legal fees and that's why his lawyer was on the Megan Kelly show begging for people to help fund his dumb ass so Davis can get paid and they laught at his dumb ass

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cohens a “savvy lawyer”?????????? The “savvy lawyer” that’s going to jail? LMAO!!!!
Y'all need to read SECRET EMPIRES by Pete Schweizer , it explains a lot of how the corruption in DC works
Cohen / Manifort are scapegoats. I wouldn't trust Cohen to watch the rock in my yard ,What lawyer records his meetings ( unless he knew what was happening ) Savvy lawyer going to jail unbelievable I tell you (LOL)
Crook working for crooks and assholes.

Slice it any way you like Bambino.

He’s got the pee tape. And I’m guessing a shit ton more.
You are so smart so what are Hillary supporters Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Democrats.
Democrats. Originally Posted by bamscram
Is that what you are a Hillary democrat

He’s got the pee tape. And I’m guessing a shit ton more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well since Trumps been in office

Russia Collusion

Pee Tape, how do you view a tape

Paul Manafort

Stormy Daniels

I like the one where the Calif. congressman what's his name Schiffless Schiff that got dupe by the Russians saying they had naked picture of Trump in a Russian Hotel

now we have Cohen who pled guilty to crimes that are not a crime its getting hard to keep up with all the shit going on just because that old hag Hillary lost the election

He’s got the pee tape. And I’m guessing a shit ton more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My you are delusional. Still waiting on that pee tape.
Cohen (and now we must assume Mueller) has the pee tape... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He’s got the pee tape. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok yssup... how about if we do a swap? I will give you one (1) Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee sex tape + one (1) Kim Kardashian/Ray J sex tape in return for one (1) copy of the Donald Trump/Russian hookers pee tape. Deal?
Is that what you are a Hillary democrat Originally Posted by Hotrod511

No, are you?