Personal Trainer In Dallas

I would like to introduce myself, I am Harley. I am a pefessional personal trainer. I am discrete and will get you results. If you wanting to loose weight or just tone up then contact me. I am offering personal training to both men and ladies.

I offer a COMPLETE body make over. It starts with your diet, suppliments and then ends with your work out and cardio. My session last 1.5 hours each.I like to see a client at least 2-3 times a week . This gives us time for hour work out, and half hour to work on your problem areas. This can be diet and nutrution or a target body area. If you give me a month I will show you results you can see and feel.

I specalize in the following:
Streching&resistance training
Weight Loss
Weight training
Boxing
Taekwondo
Ju Jitsu
Swimming
Self defence

I offer an incall service where I come to you. I also will train out of certain gym establisments. I have a flexable schedule. I am professional and do not trade any kind of services. You will find my rates are very reasonable. I have references from ladies on this site , please contact me for my resume. Please email me for all my contact information.

Thank you,
Harley