Wedding Ring On or Off Before a Session?

Gentlemen,
Do you remove your wedding ring before a session with one of our lovely Providers? I'm not certain it makes any difference (most of the women on here likely presume we're all married, not "gettin' any" at home and seeking relief from a hottie) but do you take it off?
Better solution. Never wear one. I work around moving machinery, so it's a safety issue.
I take it off.
I leave it on. It ain't gonna fall off, and I FIV with my other hand.
  • hd
  • 03-29-2011, 10:05 AM
I'll remove it before showering and then maybe not put it back on. Much like if I'm doing yard work or whatever, I'll leave it off so I don't create any problems with hooking it on equipment and such. So it depends on when I hobby if it is on or not. But I don't intentionally remove it just for an appointment with the provider.
Mine stays on and that way I don't forget to put it back on before getting home or even worse, losing the damn thing.
Stays on. I may be able to kid you, but I shouldn't try to kid myself. I hobby for a reason, no sense denying it.
A ring by definition is a tourniquet designed to take a body out of circulation! I don't wear one.
I take mine off but it's not to fool anybody (myself included) because the tan line and ring indention remain.
I leave it on because I'll forget to put it back on and the SO will ask:
"Where the FUCK is your wedding ring?!?!"
Not that I was asked for my opinion, but I say leave it on. You may not always be honest with your SO, but you can ALWAYS be honest with me! Plus I agree with those of you that are afraid of leaving it or losing it!
I once put mine in my pocket before a session, and I guess it fell out when I was taking off my pants. I called the provider, to see if I could come back and look for it, but she had already left. Luckily, she shared the incall with another provider who let me in. I looked all over for it, and finally found it in the sheets. That was about 1 hour of panic, I'd prefer not to do over. Now, I put it on my keyring.
I always take off my ring before the session along with my other ring and watch. Put them in my pocket until I leave. So far have not forgotten to put them back on before getting home.
Ring watch and glasses all go in my shoe. Can't put on my shoe without remembering that stuff.

Just gotta remember not to wear flip-flops to a session.
  • jafun
  • 03-29-2011, 03:52 PM
I leave the ring in my car... A good boy I am!