jeff beck concert tonite

heads up for all you Les Paul and Jeff Beck fans.

there is a 50-50 chance that i will have ONE ticket to the jeff beck concert [Homage to Les Paul] 8pm tonite at verizon theatre in grand prairie [was nokia theatre].

i should know by about 4 or 430pm today
and will post a follow up then.

if you think you want to go, pls pm me or send an email to pmdelites@yahoo.com w/ your contact info.

solo ticket is in Lower 205, Row MM. [i'm in another section]
purchased for $79. will take best offer [but wont give them away]
if it works out, you will need to meet me at the theatre around 730pm.

pmd
510pm
the ticket is still available.
send email w/ contact info if interested.
it was a great concert.
rock n roll [50s style, including blue suede shoes and hound dog], about 7 Les Paul/Mary Ford songs [sung by the incredible Imelda May], then blues, rock, and other styles. first encore ended w/ a rousing rock/gospel/revival song that had the audience clapping, screaming, and singing. final encore was an interesting and incredible version of "Danny Boy" complete w/ the beautiful vocal stylings of Imelda and the fabulous guitar work of Jeff.
Oh if I was not trying so hard to squirrel money away, I so would have been all about this.
Went last year, and it was one of the best concerts I've been to....before Roger Water's tour of The Wall changed my mind about what a concert should be . Seriously, glad you had a great time! That is one show I could see over and over.
Click on the video and check out his hot Aussie bassist.
http://www.punditreview.com/2007/11/...ear-old-woman/
Sounds like it was a blast wish I was online last night
it was a great concert.
rock n roll [50s style, including blue suede shoes and hound dog], about 7 Les Paul/Mary Ford songs [sung by the incredible Imelda May], then blues, rock, and other styles. first encore ended w/ a rousing rock/gospel/revival song that had the audience clapping, screaming, and singing. final encore was an interesting and incredible version of "Danny Boy" complete w/ the beautiful vocal stylings of Imelda and the fabulous guitar work of Jeff. Originally Posted by pmdelites

OMG! That was an AMAZING show last night! The way that Imelda had recorded her own backup vocals was VERY cool too, don't you think? Beck makes guitar playing look so easy! It's almost as if his hands/fingers don't even move! MAGIC!!!
Sounds like it was a blast wish I was online last night Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
it was live at verizon theatre in grand prairie, not on the internet!