Independent Catholic Girls

As a newbie to Dallas I can tell you that as a gentleman the guys of Dallas are blessed by having so many Catholic girls practicing their faith with the gentleman on even the very first date without becoming a regular. This is very common in spas.

Maybe it's just a "Dallas thing" or maybe it's just because of good medications these days.

I am glad that we are no longer stuck in late 1980's practices.

The party gets better!
I can't wait to see what is sure to be coming. Dude, you are about to get flamed, lol.
It's a choice that people make knowing about reward versus risk.
I, for one am THRILLED that it is becoming so much more prevalent and talked about on the boards.

Makes it so much easier for me to know who to avoid.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2017, 03:57 PM
I, for one am THRILLED that it is becoming so much more prevalent and talked about on the boards.

Makes it so much easier for me to know who to avoid. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What about the hypocrites that do it on the DL, they usually stress "no bbfs" in their showcase or ads, men are as guilty also.
You're absolutely correct BLM and there is no way to weed ALL of it out... but it does give a pretty decent baseline. Its all about risk mitigation... you can't keep all risk away, but you can certainly cut some of it down.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-18-2017, 04:36 PM
<- Is an Atheist by the way. Keep that religious shit to yourself thank you.

-_-
You're absolutely correct BLM and there is no way to weed ALL of it out... but it does give a pretty decent baseline. Its all about risk mitigation... you can't keep all risk away, but you can certainly cut some of it down. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, when there are girls that put "No BBFS" in their ad so it shows up in search for BBFS, it sure makes you think.
The baby Tebow will be born!!!! The OP probably is known around the Budda goats in Nebraska.
If I was an unmarried man, I would certainly be interested in Catholic girl service. Minimal risk with high reward value.

As a married guy, I cannot take the risk of infection of my wife with something minor since it will indicate infidelity.

I have had to stop girls from just jumping on me uncovered. Catholic girls get plenty of business since it is still not too common.

I am cool as long as the girls fully clean between sessions since I enjoy DATY.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2017, 05:34 PM
I have had to stop girls from just jumping on me uncovered. Catholic girls get plenty of business since it is still not too common.

I am cool as long as the girls fully clean between sessions since I enjoy DATY. Originally Posted by Stangl
It's very common nowadays, jumping on seems to be the normal
What about the hypocrites that do it on the DL, they usually stress "no bbfs" in their showcase or ads, men are as guilty also. Originally Posted by BLM69
True BLM69. A lot of the ladies do it.
If I was an unmarried man, I would certainly be interested in Catholic girl service. Minimal risk with high reward value.

As a married guy, I cannot take the risk of infection of my wife with something minor since it will indicate infidelity.

I am cool as long as the girls fully clean between sessions since I enjoy DATY. Originally Posted by Stangl

Are your wife's lovers going bare or covering up?

I really enjoy fucking fucktards' SOs. They also give me gifts like watches, computers etc all on their hubbies' dime.
Catholic guys keep posting so i can block you all. Thanks. Keep that shit away from me