Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://mus-asian-massage.business.site/
City: Latrobe
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Sand Hill Road off of route 30
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown. Straight just past the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'3". Very thin legs and appears thin until you see under her top. Average looking.
Recommendation: No
Dang, I used to really like Mu. I'd go grab a Primanti after, lol. Service used to be good, haggling often kills the whole vibe.
Dang, I used to really like Mu. I'd go grab a Primanti after, lol. Service used to be good, haggling often kills the whole vibe. Originally Posted by MonkeyChips
Agreed. Haggling sucks and usually results in me just getting up and walking out. I'm not going there to fucking haggle with a frumpy 45-50 year old granny. Haggling is strictly reserved for AMPs under 30 - and it's still annoying when they do it.

I do remember when Mu's was right across from Primanti's. That's where I met Lucy (who was probably only 30-35 years old at the time). She was always great back in those days.
  • Knute
  • 11-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by eyecu2 [/PRIVATE]

I actually finally met Angela from Mu's yesterday. I thought she was very nice and had a great time with her. I am not going to do a review, but am happy to share with those who want to know.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed