Cyber bullying on eccie

I have been lurking on these forums for years without posting. I remember when *Mod Edit*. I have met some here, but never posted reviews. I have seen this forum and not some newcomer

I never expected this group to adopt cyber bullying. This has been going on for a few years. A few will go out and attack who they feel are weak, and the men here will give them high fives and "likes" on their posts. This is no different from what is going on in schools. Providers and members have left eccie due to the behavior of others. This is not just from the weekend, this has gone on for some time.

You say someone is a whined, and you attack. Is that right behavior? Is this lord of the flies? Some here attack in glee. I will say I am proud of the 2 ladies who were mentioned this weekend. They didn't get involved. Instead others who were not even invclved had to act the bulky as they always do. And the men supported it.

Look at this from outside eyes and you will see that some of you here are acting out of very sick behavior.
self edit.....................
This aint high tea with the queen, this is fucks for bucks....

Try not to be a little girl.
This aint high tea with the queen, this is fucks for bucks....

Try not to be a little girl. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Yeah. What he said.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.

Staff edit. Removed names.

Were they being a "little girl" for being bullied? Can't ask them, they are all dead. Doesn't matter who, race, sex, age...no one deserves to be bullied. And bullies have no balls, that is why they must make up for it by being bullies.
Asking someone who's being obnoxious (FIRST) to shutup isn't bullying. If the 'crowd' you are concerned about STAYED on him...pursued him and mocked him that would be bullying. Stating that a post is pointless isn't bullying.

I for one...actualy appreciate your concern and opinion.
Wow. Outing providers on the board by referring to their previous personas is actually the ultimate form of cyber bullying on eccie. Saying that you've been lurking and yet you just signed up a couple of days ago doesn't lend you much credibility. It's especially surprising that you don't know better when it comes to outing people. Maybe you should brush up on the rules and etiquette here before lending us your expert opinion.
Asking someone who's being obnoxious (FIRST) to shutup isn't bullying. If the 'crowd' you are concerned about STAYED on him...pursued him and mocked him that would be bullying. Stating that a post is pointless isn't bullying... Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Exactly. I hardly consider myself a bully. I simply state the truth as I see it. I don't hold back for the thin-skinned or serial complainers.

Wow. Outing providers on the board by referring to their previous personas is actually the ultimate form of cyber bullying on eccie. Saying that you've been lurking and yet you just signed up a couple of days ago doesn't lend you much credibility. It's especially surprising that you don't know better when it comes to outing people. Maybe you should brush up on the rules and etiquette here before lending us your expert opinion. Originally Posted by Lily Blair
+1. All excellent points.

...I remember when staff edit urh... Originally Posted by GL2010
Was that really necessary? Hypocrite.
I've never posted before either. Ginger is right. Not necessary.
I have been lurking on these forums for years without posting. I remember when staff edit urh . I have met some here, but never posted reviews. I have seen this forum and not some newcomer

I never expected this group to adopt cyber bullying. This has been going on for a few years. A few will go out and attack who they feel are weak, and the men here will give them high fives and "likes" on their posts. This is no different from what is going on in schools. Providers and members have left eccie due to the behavior of others. This is not just from the weekend, this has gone on for some time.

You say someone is a whined, and you attack. Is that right behavior? Is this lord of the flies? Some here attack in glee. I will say I am proud of the 2 ladies who were mentioned this weekend. They didn't get involved. Instead others who were not even invclved had to act the bulky as they always do. And the men supported it.

Look at this from outside eyes and you will see that some of you here are acting out of very sick behavior. Originally Posted by GL2010
Phoebe Prince
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.

Staff edit. Removed names.

Were they being a "little girl" for being bullied? Can't ask them, they are all dead. Doesn't matter who, race, sex, age...no one deserves to be bullied. And bullies have no balls, that is why they must make up for it by being bullies. Originally Posted by GL2010
Let me correct that: Bullies have no balls and no brains! They are especially cruel to some of the providers, merely because they didn't "feel chemistry". Geeze, now providers have to provide really good chemistry, and if they don't do that right, they are screwed! Namely, in the form of a bad review. Boys will be boys...some boys never grow up to be men.
This is an adult area, children should never be mentioned here.

I'm sure their parents would be less than happy about the use of a minor's name on a SHMB.
If administration would please edit out the childrens names, I would be thankful. The rest of the post stands as is.

And for people who think they are not bullies on this forum, I say they are blind or deluded. I have one question for all. I believe some of you have bullied one poster who left this weekend. I have read posts in the past where you never had a kind word but tore the posters and others apart at every chance. Other posters praised you for this, even "liking" your actions . My question is, if the actions of this forum drive that person to harm themselves, would you have remorse or continued glee? I have my guess on what some actions might be but I seek your honest answers.
...My question is, if the actions of this forum drive that person to harm themselves, would you have remorse or continued glee?... Originally Posted by GL2010
If someone is that severly affected by the posts of people that they don't even know on a hooker board, then they are probably too unstable to participate here, or in real life for that matter...

I would never be gleeful that anyone has harmed themselves. Would I feel responsible for someone's pre-existing instability? No.

Walk away from the keyboard. Seek a therapist. That's my advice.
If an adult is so weak, that words posted on a voluntary participation website cause them to consider suicide, then they need to examine their life and seek help.

Hmmmm..... GD wrote the same thing I was thinking....