Which provider has the Tightest VaJayJay ???

I felt like I needed to get this Forum back on track (been a little too much negativity here lately), so I pose this question -

Which provider has the tightest VaJayJay???!!!
Despite the hype and popular belief,
I must say after our last visit you have fallen from my top ten,(pronounced looseness) indicates a greater need of dedication to your kegels.
I would not know ... when one is swinging 1.3" of dangling death there are not many vaginas built to accomodate.
But lots of ass's are! Hey Pyraminder come bring that dangling death over here. I'll do that special thing with my tongue.
Despite the hype and popular belief,
I must say after our last visit you have fallen from my top ten,(pronounced looseness) indicates a greater need of dedication to your kegels. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Ohhh, that's why I haven't heard from you SweetAter sweetie...Just to set the record straight, your 'Lil Johnny' has gotten smaller and my Kegel workouts are being added to CrossFit training centers across the nation...lol
  • hd
  • 05-01-2013, 06:23 AM
This post is more of a manhood problem than tight vajayjays, at least in my case!
I don't know simply because I haven't sampled all of the vaginas available to my enormously small penis.
Fucked a gerbil once...now we're talkin' TIGHT...
It's all relative...one man's banana in a thimble is another man's hot dog down the hallway.
But lots of ass's are! Hey Pyraminder come bring that dangling death over here. I'll do that special thing with my tongue. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

No matter what you do its only going to be 1.3" of dangling death.
I've got a very tight kitty

Which provider has the tightest VaJayJay???!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
The provider that is sneezing
Rosy!
  • hd
  • 05-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Rosy!
I've seen Miss Palm a number of times, she can be a strangle hold or loosen it up to whatever suits you. I need to do a review for her someday.
Angel Knight
Fucked a gerbil once. Originally Posted by Prolongus
any pix?